SunTrust Teller Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chesapeake, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at SunTrust in December 2012.

It took a long time to get a call for an interview about a month from my first phone evaluation. I met with the branch manager, I was 10 minutes early but she still had me wait in the lobby for almost 30 minutes. When we finally did meet she was very talkative and didnt ask me many questions, she wanted to tell me that the job would be a challange because the tellers were "set in thier ways" She was kind though and walked me out.

Interview Questions
  • The most difficult questions were when she would ask, "give me an example of a time when you had an irate customer, how did you handle it?" The example questions are frusturating. What if you've never had an irate customer?   View Answer
They called me about 3 days after the interview and offered me a postion that would start in 1 month. The pay and benefits were too good to pass up, so there was no negotiating.

Other Interview Reviews for SunTrust

Anonymous Employee  in  Saint Petersburg, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

I interviewed online - interviewed at SunTrust.

Interview process was phone interview , then 1 on 1 with 4 hiring managers at 4 locations on different days, 1on1 with vp .

Interview Questions
    • Basic Teller Questions pretty much they want to know how well u work as a team.   Answer Question

Teller Coordinator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at SunTrust in September 2012.

I submitted my application and resume online, was called the same day to set up a telephone interview with the area hiring manager for the next day. After the telephone interview, I was scheduled to have a face to face interview with the branch manager of the location I applied at for the next day. I went to the face to face interview dressed business professional, I was asked why I wanted the job I applied for and what I could provide to them if hired (looking for team players and upbeat people in hiring), the interview went very well, the branch manager said I should hear from them something within the next week, but I was called the next day with an offer of employment.

Interview Questions
    I was offered the salary that I requested when filling out the online application.

Worked for SunTrust? Contribute to the Community!