Sunbeam Family Services

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Human Resources Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sunbeam Family Services in June 2008.

Interview process was very professional and well conducted. Was referred to the company and received a friendly and excellently conducted preliminary telephone screen interview. Then was invited to the organization for a panel interview. The panel was welcoming, well organized and their questions were specific to the job requirements and the mission/vision/strategy of the organization. The panel was comprised of the appropriate management and function levels. They knew what the organization was looking for in a candidate, understood the KSAs and competencies required for a successful candidate. The panel treated the candidate (me) warmly yet with a very high level of professionalism.

The skills test was both valid and reliable, and relevant to the job. As an HR professional myself, who has conducted many job interviews throughout the course of my career, I was very impressed.

Interview Questions
  • There were no surprises in the interview questions as they were appropriate to the position and to the needs of the organizaiton. I'd done my homework, and knew a lot about the organization, There was no game playing or trick questions in the interview.   Answer Question
Negotiation was minimal -- as a non-profit organization, funding was specific to the position and there was little room to negotiate based on the terms of the grant.