Sunbelt Beverage Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sunbelt Beverage

Field Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Sunbelt Beverage (Greenville, SC) in January 2008.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted for interview. Went through two 1:1 interviews but did not get an offer. The position was offered to another candidate with industry experience (I was switching industries). I kept in touch with on of the Hiring Managers and he contacted me when another position became open a few months later. After one more 1:1 interview, I received a verbal offer that day and a formal off er the following day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to dissolve a negative situation with a customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations available, as this is a 100% commission job.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sunbelt Beverage in February 2009.

Interview

Be prepared to answer questions that are relevant to the job description that you're applying for. Searching the internet for canned answers will work because the folks interviewing typically won't have strong technical backgrounds, so giving a correct answer won't necessarily be what they can gauge you on if they can't find it online. Be yourself and make the process conversational. They will judge your character to see if you will fit into their environment over your technical abilities.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • For technical positions: How do you delete an extremely large number of records from a table.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Make certain that you fully understand the terms of any potential bonuses offered in addition to the salary