Sunbelt Staffing Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2015

2.3

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sunbelt Staffing (Orange, FL).

Interview

Very informal. It was more like a discussion than an interview. They are a STAFFING company and therefore do not "hold your hand" through the interview and application process which is what I needed, it being my CFY year.

Interview Questions

• Top 3 things you are looking for in a work environment   Answer Question

Travel Nurse Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oldsmar, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sunbelt Staffing (Oldsmar, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

Thorough - I had a friend refer me; got in touch with a recruiter from a sister brand of Sunbelt; had a phone screen; followed by two in person interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy -

Special Education Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sunbelt Staffing (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2014.

Interview

I met Josh online through the online application process, and then an introductory phone call. I then interviewed on the phone with Josh, and then at the site with the Special Education Director and a Team Lead, and HR Representative. After approximately 20 minutes and the opportunity to ask questions also, the interview was concluded. I was offered the position the next day.

Interview Questions

• How soon am I ready to start.   1 Answer

National Hiring Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sunbelt Staffing (Tampa, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

I attended a local career fair and presented my resume to the representative and said I would like to hear more about their National Hiring Manager opportunity. I followed up the next day with an email to this contact emphasising my interest. She passed the information to one of their recruiters whom contacted me within a few days.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult interview question   1 Answer

The position was not what it appeared to be in their job description

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Sunbelt Staffing (Grand Rapids, MI) in September 2011.

Interview

Sunbelt contacted me when they had a potential contract available. Asked if it was ok to submit my resume through them. An interview was set up. That went well and a start date was established. Pre-employment paperwork was completed.

Negotiation

The rate offered was at the top of the market so I felt there was little need to push for more.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sunbelt Staffing (Tampa, FL) in November 2010.

Interview

Telephone interview, in person interview, on the floor review- the process is easy. The most important part is the last part. You will sit with potential co-workers and can ask questions about the job- you can also see first hand what the job is like. Be sure to maintain professionalism because while it is a friendly environment, you are consistently being evaluated for professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current Sales job   1 Answer

Negotiation

offer was the offer. No negotiation

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Sunbelt Staffing in May 2010.

Interview

Initial communications were on the phone as well as through email. I had initial talks with a staffing agent who collected some background information about me. He was very friendly and helpful and seemed to genuinely care. The interview was online talking with a school. Sunbelt prepared me and gave me advice as to how best to present myself during the interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you fill your therapy room with if it came empty?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was very fair, they always wanted to ensure that my needs were taken care of.