Sunbelt Staffing

2.0

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sunbelt Staffing.

Very informal. It was more like a discussion than an interview. They are a STAFFING company and therefore do not "hold your hand" through the interview and application process which is what I needed, it being my CFY year.

Interview Questions
    • Top 3 things you are looking for in a work environment   Answer Question

National Hiring Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sunbelt Staffing in October 2011.

I attended a local career fair and presented my resume to the representative and said I would like to hear more about their National Hiring Manager opportunity. I followed up the next day with an email to this contact emphasising my interest. She passed the information to one of their recruiters whom contacted me within a few days.

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult interview question   View Answer

The position was not what it appeared to be in their job description

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Sunbelt Staffing in September 2011.

Sunbelt contacted me when they had a potential contract available. Asked if it was ok to submit my resume through them. An interview was set up. That went well and a start date was established. Pre-employment paperwork was completed.

The rate offered was at the top of the market so I felt there was little need to push for more.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sunbelt Staffing in November 2010.

Telephone interview, in person interview, on the floor review- the process is easy. The most important part is the last part. You will sit with potential co-workers and can ask questions about the job- you can also see first hand what the job is like. Be sure to maintain professionalism because while it is a friendly environment, you are consistently being evaluated for professionalism.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you leaving your current Sales job   View Answer
    offer was the offer. No negotiation

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Sunbelt Staffing in May 2010.

Initial communications were on the phone as well as through email. I had initial talks with a staffing agent who collected some background information about me. He was very friendly and helpful and seemed to genuinely care. The interview was online talking with a school. Sunbelt prepared me and gave me advice as to how best to present myself during the interview.

Interview Questions
    • What would you fill your therapy room with if it came empty?   Answer Question
    It was very fair, they always wanted to ensure that my needs were taken care of.