Sunbelt Staffing

Relevance Date Difficulty

Occupational Therapist Interview

Occupational Therapist
Grand Rapids, MI

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Sunbelt Staffing in September 2011.

Interview Details – Sunbelt contacted me when they had a potential contract available. Asked if it was ok to submit my resume through them. An interview was set up. That went well and a start date was established. Pre-employment paperwork was completed.

Negotiation Details – The rate offered was at the top of the market so I felt there was little need to push for more.

Very Easy Interview

National Hiring Manager Interview

National Hiring Manager
Tampa, FL

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Sunbelt Staffing in October 2011.

Interview Details – I attended a local career fair and presented my resume to the representative and said I would like to hear more about their National Hiring Manager opportunity. I followed up the next day with an email to this contact emphasising my interest. She passed the information to one of their recruiters whom contacted me within a few days.

Interview Question – There was no difficult interview question   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The position was not what it appeared to be in their job description

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Speech Language Pathologist

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Sunbelt Staffing in May 2010.

Interview Details – Initial communications were on the phone as well as through email. I had initial talks with a staffing agent who collected some background information about me. He was very friendly and helpful and seemed to genuinely care. The interview was online talking with a school. Sunbelt prepared me and gave me advice as to how best to present myself during the interview.

Interview Question – What would you fill your therapy room with if it came empty?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was very fair, they always wanted to ensure that my needs were taken care of.

Worked for Sunbelt Staffing? Contribute to the Community!