Sunbelt Staffing

2.3

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Grand Rapids, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Sunbelt Staffing in September 2011.

Sunbelt contacted me when they had a potential contract available. Asked if it was ok to submit my resume through them. An interview was set up. That went well and a start date was established. Pre-employment paperwork was completed.

The rate offered was at the top of the market so I felt there was little need to push for more.

National Hiring Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Sunbelt Staffing in October 2011.

I attended a local career fair and presented my resume to the representative and said I would like to hear more about their National Hiring Manager opportunity. I followed up the next day with an email to this contact emphasising my interest. She passed the information to one of their recruiters whom contacted me within a few days.

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult interview question   View Answer

The position was not what it appeared to be in their job description

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Sunbelt Staffing in May 2010.

Initial communications were on the phone as well as through email. I had initial talks with a staffing agent who collected some background information about me. He was very friendly and helpful and seemed to genuinely care. The interview was online talking with a school. Sunbelt prepared me and gave me advice as to how best to present myself during the interview.

Interview Questions
    • What would you fill your therapy room with if it came empty?   Answer Question
    It was very fair, they always wanted to ensure that my needs were taken care of.

Worked for Sunbelt Staffing? Contribute to the Community!