Sunburst Hospitality

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sunburst Hospitality

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Sunburst Hospitality in August 2009.

They asked me how I could fit into the team. I came well dressed (Suit, Tie..a bit overboard for the position, but hey I landed it so...)

Interview Questions
    • What are your strengths? Straight forward questions. Large focus on problem solving, big picture stuff.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sunburst Hospitality in December 2011.

Applied online. Recieved email with questions about salary requirement and why did I want to leave my current employer. This was followed by a brief phone interview and a one on one interview was scheduled.
    In the meantime , I received paperwork authorizing a backround check and a link to complete a personality assessment.

Interview Questions