Suncall America

1 candidate interview

Machine Operator Interview

Machine Operator
Richmond, IN

I applied in-person and interviewed at Suncall America.

Interview Details – Submit a resume, request an application and if possible the pre-employment test. If you are selected, an HR representative will call you back. You will sit down for a 15-30 minute interview with the manager of the section that is hiring. If you are selected after the interview, you will receive a second call back for the formal job offer and upon your acceptance you will be subject to a urine test and physical.

Interview Question – "If we have 3 other candidates with the same qualifications as you, tell us why would we hire you over the other 3?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was none. It was take it or leave it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Suncall America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Suncall America interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Suncall America employees and interview candidates.