Suncoast Hospice

Relevance Date Difficulty

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Suncoast Hospice.

Interview Details – The hiring process is slow. The interview was with a panel of

Interview Question – No unexpected questions it was a straightforward interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did negotiate as the original offer was ridiculously low. I was able to negotiate with a manager who accepted my proposal.

Flex RN Interview

Flex RN

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Suncoast Hospice.

Interview Details – after applying,expect a long wait before receiving a call for an interview.

Interview Question – What positive benefits can you bring to this company?   View Answer

Nurse Interview

Nurse

I applied online and interviewed at Suncoast Hospice.

Interview Details – Took 2 months. Interview not memorable

Negotiation Details – No

High Tech Staff RN Interview

High Tech Staff RN

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Suncoast Hospice in January 2012.

Interview Details – I submitted resume and filled out application online, a few weeks later was called for an interview. The interview was 1:1, I then had to go for a drug test, get fingerprinted for a background check, and do a computer skills test. I then received a call with an offer. The whole process took about 3 weeks.

Interview Question – How did you deal with management conflict.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Suncoast Hospice? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Suncoast Hospice interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Suncoast Hospice employees and interview candidates.