Suncor Procurement Interview Questions & Reviews
- Popular Job Titles:
- Engineer Co-op Student (5)
- Electrical Engineering Co-Op Student (2)
- Chemical Engineering Co-op Student (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Engineering Student (2)
- Rotational Program (2)
- Sales Analyst (1)
- Co-Op (1)
- Network Analyst (1)
- New Grad (1)
- Procurement (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Manager (1)
- Student Intern (1)
- Supply Chain Planner (1)
- Tax Analyst (1)
- Environmental Specialties (1)
- Co-op Position (1)
- Process Engineering COOP (1)
- Supply Chain Buyer (1)
- Systems and Processes (1)
- Supply Chain Management - Graduate Position (1)
- Coop - Business (1)
- Co-Op, Electrical Engineering (1)
- Junior Mechanical Reliability Engineer (1)
- Co-op Project Management (1)
- Subsea Intern (1)
- Natural Gas Marketing Analyst Intern (1)
- Engneering (1)
- Field Engineer Intern (1)
Procurement Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Suncor in October 2010.
Interview Details – Received an email from HR after the closing date to arrange for a phone interview.
Phone interview consists of going over the resume, as well as work experience relating to the position.
Phone interview took about 30 minutes.
Waited for a week to meet the hiring managers. Interview took approx. 45 minutes and consists of behaviour questions, technical questions and where you want to be in 5 years.
After the interview, waited for 3 weeks until they notify you that you have been hired.
Interview Question – what is your work adaptability? and please provide a work related example? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – n/a
Interviews for Top Jobs at Suncor