Suncor Rotational Program Interview Questions

2.5

Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Suncor (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in September 2010.

Interview

Usually there is a campus recruiting session which is followed by a first round interview in person on campus. After that, there is a second round interview at the office if selected, and then an offer is made to the candidate. Offer is typically valid for 7 to 14 days before it expires.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you promoted safety/safety values   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Suncor

Rotational Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Suncor in September 2008.

Interview

The initial interview was very structured and was held on campus. The interviewer asked me to walk through my resume. She asked me to talk about previous leadership experience. She asked me about my extra-curricular experiences at University. She also asked me why I was interested in applying to the program. The second interview was with a panel of people - one of which was a part of the program. The general perception I had was that people were friendly, and the work culture was generally positive.

Interview Questions