Suncor

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Analyst Interview

Sales Analyst
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Suncor in January 2012.

Interview Details – I was slotted an interview by my career services after applying online. The interview was 30-45 min. Two people, one HR and one from their engineering department. Mostly behavioural questions. The whole interview consisted of those questions that they ask every one. Basic background stuff, nothing technical.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you had to adapt to changing conditions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Suncor

Worked for Suncor? Contribute to the Community!

Suncor Videos

Suncor – Why Work for Us?

Go Ahead. Expect More. Suncor is Canada’s premier integrated energy company– the largest in Canada and the fifth largest in North America. When you join Suncor, you’re signing on with a company that has built a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Suncor Sales Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Suncor employees and interview candidates.