Suncor Interview Questions in United States

Updated Sep 4, 2014

2.9

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Supply Chain Planner Interview

The interview process was a three step process. This included interviews with the supervisor, personnel from the business unit for support as well as the SCM manager. After interviewing, I was contacted a few days later and presented with an offer letter. The offer letter was contingent upon my passing a drug test.

Interview Questions
    • If you and your boss had a disagreement about how to do or implement something, how would you handle it?   Answer Question
    At the time, I did not feel as though I should negotiate given they had other candidates willing to accept the position.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Suncor.

All hiring was done through the career website portal, however, there were contacts within the company that were avaliable to help (especially to get resumes to them close to the interview process. Interviewers were very nice (panel of 3) and came to our school to interview. The interview started with them talking about themselves, which was interesting, and was relatively informal to start. Questions began with general ones related to resume and moved to others related to the culture of the workplace (these really showed the focus of the company).

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to convince someone to do something without relying on a position of power (i.e. as a supervisor), including how you did it and what the result was.   Answer Question
    Very supporting HR who tried to accomodate as much as possible.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Suncor.

Full day of interviews with multiple people from various disciplines.

Inflexible.

Worked for Suncor? Contribute to the Community!