Sunflower Group Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sunflower Group

Weekend Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sunflower Group (Lenexa, KS).

Interview

Quick interview, right to the point. I was able to get an interview within a few days of request. I met with one manager and received the job offer on the spot. I was working in less than a week.

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sunflower Group (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

I interviewed with the hiring manager and HR.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sunflower Group (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

Found the job posting on NARMS. Submitted resume and application online. Was called by the Manager who interviewed me and set up a 1:1 interview later in the month when he planned to travel to Los Angeles. Final interview was a costly presentation.

Interview Questions

• Name one of the most difficult assignments you've ever had and how you accomplished it.   Answer Question
    • What's your greatest strengths...flaws?   Answer Question

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Orange, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sunflower Group (Port Orange, FL) in November 2009.

Interview

I was interviewed but not offered a job until months later. It was a litle confusing and frustrating but definitely worth the wait as I feel this is a great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Questions about past experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Varies by store.