Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sungard Availability Services
- Senior Systems Engineer (3)
- Account Executive (3)
- Service Delivery Manager (3)
- Network Engineer II (3)
- Consultant (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Technical Account Manager (2)
- Systems Engineer (2)
- Solutions Architect (2)
- Program Manager (2)
- Product Manager Intern (1)
- Support Engineer (1)
- Disaster Recovery Project Manager (1)
- Director of Consulting Solutions Director (1)
- Strategic Account Coordinator (1)
- Energy Job (1)
- Senior Director of Software (1)
- Dataware House Professional (1)
- Senior Engineer - PD (1)
- Senior Engineer - Product Dev (1)
- Product Analyst Intern (1)
- Software Engineer Interm (1)
- Manager, IT Sourcing (1)
- Datacentre Operations Analyst (1)
- Associate Engineer - Systems (1)
- Service Desk Agnet (1)
- Senior Manager Solutions Marketing (1)
- Engagement Manager (1)
- Recovery Specialist (1)
Account Executive Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sungard Availability Services (Wayne, PA) in January 2015.
The interviews themselves were casual, but the duration to hire is lengthy. Initial phone interview, then face to face sessions (two total). Office is drab, but lively. Seems to be opportunity for advancement.
- What do you know about our products? What motivates you to perform at your peak? How would your colleagues describe you? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Sungard Availability Services
Account Executive InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sungard Availability Services (King of Prussia, PA).
Contacted by a contracted recruiter, met with hiring manager for 2 hour interview. Hired after 1 interview. Standard interview.
- None really. The standard "where do you see yourself in 5 years". Answer Question
The salary was pretty clear, base plus commission. Started with a draw.
Account Executive InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sungard Availability Services in May 2008.
It was not too detailed or thorough.
- Wahy are you interested in Sungard? 1 Answer