Sungard Availability Services Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sungard Availability Services (Wayne, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interviews themselves were casual, but the duration to hire is lengthy. Initial phone interview, then face to face sessions (two total). Office is drab, but lively. Seems to be opportunity for advancement.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our products? What motivates you to perform at your peak? How would your colleagues describe you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sungard Availability Services

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sungard Availability Services (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

Contacted by a contracted recruiter, met with hiring manager for 2 hour interview. Hired after 1 interview. Standard interview.

Interview Questions

• None really. The standard "where do you see yourself in 5 years".   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary was pretty clear, base plus commission. Started with a draw.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sungard Availability Services in May 2008.

Interview

It was not too detailed or thorough.

Interview Questions

• Wahy are you interested in Sungard?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Short.