Sungard Availability Services

www.sungardas.com

Sungard Availability Services Disaster Recovery Project Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Disaster Recovery Project Manager Interview

Disaster Recovery Project Manager
Wayne, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sungard Availability Services in March 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process started with a phone call to set-up an appointment. I setup the interview for the afternoon, thereby avoiding rush hour traffic.

The intreview was with a supervisor and the director of the department. They asked about my background and wanted detail information about disaster ecovery project management. The supervisor did not show a lot of interest, She was going through the motions. The direct was more formal in his approach. It appeared to me they had their selection chosen before my interview. I felt my interview was a way to meet their quota.

Interview Question – Can't recall   Answer Question

Worked for Sungard Availability Services? Contribute to the Community!