Sungard Availability Services Solutions Architect Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Solutions Architect Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sungard Availability Services in September 2011.

I was contacted by the company recruiter. The first interview was a technical phone screen by a potential peer. We built good rapport and the interview went well. The second phone interview was with a manager. The third interview was with the hiring director. At the last moment, the in-person interview was moved to an inconvenient time and location. It was too late to reschedule, so I went out of my way to make it anyway. The person was quite surly which soured me on the opportunity. I never heard back, but it is just as well as I would have declined.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sungard Availability Services

Solutions Architect Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Sungard Availability Services in August 2009.

Juvenile.

Interview Questions
    • Will you skip giving your current employer the 2 week notice and start ASAP?   Answer Question
    Can't negotiate with SunGard.