Sungard Availability Services

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Solutions Architect Interview

Solutions Architect

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sungard Availability Services in September 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the company recruiter. The first interview was a technical phone screen by a potential peer. We built good rapport and the interview went well. The second phone interview was with a manager. The third interview was with the hiring director. At the last moment, the in-person interview was moved to an inconvenient time and location. It was too late to reschedule, so I went out of my way to make it anyway. The person was quite surly which soured me on the opportunity. I never heard back, but it is just as well as I would have declined.

Interview Question – What is nTier architecture?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Solutions Architect Interview

Solutions Architect

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Sungard Availability Services in August 2009.

Interview Details – Juvenile.

Interview Question – Will you skip giving your current employer the 2 week notice and start ASAP?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Can't negotiate with SunGard.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sungard Availability Services

Worked for Sungard Availability Services? Contribute to the Community!

Sungard Availability Services Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sungard Availability Services Solutions Architect interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sungard Availability Services employees and interview candidates.