Sungard Availability Services Systems Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sungard Availability Services in February 2014.

HR was very quick and responsive. I applied for the position online and the next week HR contacted me to setup a phone interview; all of the scheduling and communications were done via email. I had an initial phone screen with the hiring manager and his team lead. I felt that they were fair in the job description and what they were looking for in a candidate. I must say that right off the bat this was a technical interview. They didn't really care about my personality or my work ethnic just my technical ability, and I am not sure this was a "good" method to hire anyone.

Interview Questions
  • No questions were difficult; they just stuck to the requirements for any vmware knowledgeable candidate.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sungard Availability Services

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Sungard Availability Services in March 2010.

Long and drawn out, people were distracted and the interview was an interruption to their activities.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell me a about a difficult situation on your previous job and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Worked for Sungard Availability Services? Contribute to the Community!