Sunglass Hut Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

2.3

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sunglass Hut.

Interview

I called into the store to ask if they were hiring, was offered an interview the next week. I came in, brought my resume and met with the store manager. The whole experience was pretty quick and relaxed. Next was the role play portion in which you act as a sales associate in the store and work with real customers. This part is not as difficult as it sounds and my interviewer was very helpful when providing feedback after.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about what you are looking for in a position at Sunglass Hut   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Sunglass Hut.

Interview

I was recruited from another store filled out the application had an interview with in a week passed the interview went through a background check which took three weeks have a second phone interview with the district manager started working a week later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at sunglass hut, tell you about a difficult customer? Tell me about a A difficult time with a coworker? What's your favorite superhero? What are your goals with the company? Would you like your own store?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sunglass Hut.

Interview

1. Went shopping there, asked if they were hiring. They always are (retail is a revolving door). 2. Applied and met with store manager for interview. 3. Manager approved me, so I met with regional manager. 4. Regional manager approved me.

Interview Questions

• Q. Show me how you would sell me something in the store.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sunglass Hut.

Interview

Interview with Center manager and Regional Manager. There were two interview between the both of them. I had a third interview to recap past interview and get to know a little more about you before they made a decision to hire me. The first two interviews are normal management and retail questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your career goals? Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to work for Sunglass Hut? What are you passionate about customer service, merchandising, developing talent in order?   Answer Question

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sunglass Hut (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

First off, the Human Resource person asked basic moral questions specifically what to do in certain scenarios. After that successful interview, you have a final interview in the store you going to be working at.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sunglass Hut (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Overall it was a regular interview process. Lasted longer than said to be expected but very simple. You will be encouraged to help make a sell during interview to see interaction and how well you do. Average questions were asked. After an hour and ten minutes the interview was over.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

offered $10

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sunglass Hut (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Interview with store manager and regional manager. Questions were targeted to get a feel of what type of person you are and how you react under pressure and during unexpected situations.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Sunglass Hut (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied on Tuesdsy and was called the same day to come in for an interview on Wednesday. The interview was pretty easy, they put me on the floor to see how I engage with customers. Then I asked to come in for the second part of the interview with the Store Director and she asked basically the same questions as the first. She asked what compensation I wanted. I said $10 per hour but I said it's negotiable and was offered $11. The hardest part is being put on the floor because they basically hire you off of how well you do.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sunglass Hut (Costa Mesa, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The first interview was quick. It took less in 15 minutes. The questions are very simple and straight forward. The manager asked me questions such as what is your favorite brand, and why do you want to work at Sunglass Hut.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sunglass Hut (Detroit, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

Easy, very laid back and personal interview in a good way.Very simple process! Only a few minutes long, and we basically talked about why I chose sunglass hut and whatnot. Sunglass hut seems like a decent place to work, as long as you're satisfied with part-time jobs! It's my second job, and I plan to stick around for a while!