Sunoco Supervisor Interview Questions

3.5

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sunoco (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2008.

Interview

They sit you down and have you visit 5 offices. Usually 2 supervisors or 3 then 2 managers or 3 but it is ussually limited to 5 interviewers. Personality questions What would you do if you were confronted with this behaviour etc.

Interview Questions

• What woiuld you do if you had an employee who got hurt what would you do.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was very litt6le room for negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Sunoco

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sunoco (Phila, PA) in August 2008.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter (company employee) then 1:1 interview with future manager and two other department supervisor. Drug and background screening, Take hair sample for drug test. The interview process was one of the better that I have gone through, but word back can be lengthy; perhaps due to extensive background check. Last phase is a very thorough medical evaluation, which is repeated every year. Hey, it's a free medical check every year!

Interview Questions

• What is your management style?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle a probelem technician?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Shoot for the sky and negotiate down. They can offer more than they lead you to believe.