Sunoco Systems Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Systems Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Philadelphia, PA
Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sunoco in January 2008.

Met with the hiring managers, they asked about my experience and what I could do for them. Pretty laid back interview. There were two of them, they wanted to know what I could offer in terms of project plan and a project outline to resolve the issue they were having. They proceeded to describe to me the history of the company and what had occurred, basically the entire history of events that lead to their need for someone to lead this project and what upper management was trying to get out of the project. Afterward, it was questions about how long I thought it would take to complete, what kind of effort, and what technology I would be using in the project. They had very little expertise in the subject matter, but were at least knowledgeable in the goals they wanted attained.

Interview Questions

Worked for Sunoco? Contribute to the Community!