Sunquest Information Systems

Sunquest Information Systems Associate Services Consultant Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Associate Services Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in May 2012.

Applied online, received an email invitation to take their IQ/intelligence test. Standard 2-3 hour test.
Several days passed when a phone interview was set up. Interviewed on a Friday afternoon. After the phone interview, I was told to expect a response to whether I would be considered further or not.
Email response the following Monday stating they decided to not pursue me further, although "I had an impressive background." Most likely a canned response. The phone interview was a very pleasant conversation with the typical types of phone screening questions. The HR lady I spoke with was very friendly and easy to talk with. However, having read several of the reviews on here about the low salaries lack of pay raises, and how management goes strictly by the numbers, it became glaringly obvious why I was passed over. During the phone interview towards the end came the inevitable salary questions of "what was your last salary rate" and "what range are you looking for". There's no way to sidestep the first question, so I answered and let the chips fall. The other salary questions I attempted to politely decline to give specifics saying it was basically too early in the process to commit to a range and that it also depended on the total package. The final salary question was "whats the minimum that you would consider"... at this point I was beginning to get very annoyed at the clear picture of the company. The HR lady was just doing what she was told to do, and thats get information. It is totally unfair for anyone to have to commit to a salary range in the opening round of phone screening. It's not like I was coming from a $125,000 job previously.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a challenging situation in your current or previous role and how you overcame it.   Answer Question