Sunquest Information Systems

Updated Oct 19, 2014
Updated Oct 19, 2014

3.2

Associate Professional Services Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sunquest Information Systems.

Three interviews total; one with a HR screener, one with a manager, one with a director. I was required to take three assessments; a personality assessment, and two assessments similar to IQ tests. Start to finish, it took about 2-3 weeks to get an offer.

Interview Questions
    • taking the Intelligence Test twice, once online and the second one proctored was a bit scary.   Answer Question
    Like most companies, they tend to offer low. Raises are based upon skewed data in reports, so negotiate for a higher salary upfront because the raise probably won't happen.

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Sunquest Information Systems.

I applied online and was contacted by an HR rep who told me I was selected to move on. I had to do online personality tests and logic tests as the next step. They then set up a phone screen. During the phone screen they notified me that the job I applied for was now going to be located in another state, so the interview stopped there.

Interview Questions
    • The personality tests ask questions like, are you happy, are you depressed, to people respect you? The logic questions are like, Chris is a manager, all managers are women, is Chris a woman? Stuff like that.   Answer Question

Associate Product Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sunquest Information Systems.

Steps:
    1- phone interview
    2- personality test online
    3- phone interview with senior leadership
    4- Flew me out to interview with same people spoke with on phone
    5: Proctored personality test
    6: Job offer

Interview Questions
    • If you were stuck on an island, which Office software would you prefer to have: Excel, PowerPoint, or Word?   Answer Question
    It was a straight forward offer- they don't negotiate.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in February 2014.

Initial application was via Sunquest website. Received a response in about a month, and was invited to take a 30-minute "assessment" test (personality and IQ). Soon thereafter received a call from HR for a brief basic interview. Within a week, had an interview with one PM manager, and then another interview the actual hiring manager. Took another assessment test proctored at my local library (again, 30 minutes), and within a few days received a job offer.

There were no "tricky" interview questions. I researched the company via their website, and read everything I could about their products. Concerning the "medical" aspect of the PM job, there were no industry-speficic questions. All of the questions were "situational" (what would you do if...), and I used my PM academic knowledge to answer them.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were "situational" - such as "what would you do if..." and all were related to the general project management discipline.   View Answer
    I asked and received exactly what I was looking for. No negotiation required.

Professional Services Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sunquest Information Systems.

Three interviews with an IQ type test. Took about a month all together. The first interview came after I applied online. The HR person was asked why I wanted to leave my current job, and what I wanted in my next job. The next two interviews were with hiring managers. They had more role specific questions. It was ok that I was new to the lab space, but it helped that I had healthcare experience.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions with the first two interviews. The third was role specific. How do you avoid client escalations, etc.   Answer Question

Associate Support Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in December 2013.

Online testing, phone interview and panel interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you made a suggestion at work and it was implemented. Questions to ascertain how well you work with others.   Answer Question

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sunquest Information Systems.

Applied for the job online, and was asked to complete a 'skills assessment test' through a third party online testing website. The test was interesting. It was broken into two sections: a personality assessment and what seemed like an IQ test with questions focusing on language, math, pattern recognition and logical syllogisms. The two tests were limited to 15 minutes each.

I honored their testing request to not use a calculator, even though I haven't done long division on paper since high-school. I either didn't pass the test or my resume just didn't pass muster because I got a polite email thanking me for my interest, and explaining they had been overwhelmed by responses and would not be able to make me an offer. Five days later, the job is still being offered through Monster.com, so I have doubts about whether they filled it.

Associate Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in August 2013.

Fist interview was conducted over the phone. It took about 15 minutes. The second interview was a panel interview that lasted for 30 minutes. All the staff were courteous.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online – interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems.

I applied online. Member from HR team contacted me via email to take online aptitude test. They got back to me within two weeks to schedule 1st round of phone interview with HR. It lasted for 30 mins with basic questions about my background. And same time HR confirmed that she will schedule a next interview with one of the hiring managers.
    The next round of phone interview was scheduled in a week or so. It was very simple interview with questions related to my previous experience.
    Again within a week I got a call from HR for face to face interview. They made all arrangements for my trip to Tucson with flight ticket, hotel accommodation for two days + food. Everything was paid company.
    Interview was whole one day process with 1 HR interview, 2 interviews with hiring managers and aptitude test.
    Less than 5 days I got a call with a job offer.
    I loved the interview process. Very well organised. Nice people to work with ....

Interview Questions
    Pay is very less. But good company to start a career. They provide visa sponsorship.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in November 2012.

Phone interview, internet based IQ/personality assessment, followed shortly by in-person interviews with 5 managers and an on-site IQ/personality assessment.

Salary was somewhat negotiable. Feel free to try.