Sunquest Information Systems Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2015

3.1

Marketing, Event Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in March 2015.

I fist had a screen call with a recruiter. Then I took the two assessment, they were pretty easy. I then had two more phone interviews. I thought things went pretty well, although phone interviews are never as good. Everything seemed positive until I got an email saying the were re-evaluating the job description and moved on. All of this is typical but I didn't like is when I reached back out and asked for more feedback so I can learn and improve for future interviews they never responded. I spent multiple hours prepping and talking to them They could have a least given five minutes for some feedback. They never returned my call or my email. Although, this is fairly typical for a company as I understand they can't get back to everyone but this company is not that big and they don't have that many openings.

Product Marketing Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in January 2015.

2.5 week process overall. Applied online, followed up on LinkedIn and was contacted by HR the next day. Passed initial qualification round. Didn't pass aptitude test and therefore was not afforded opportunity to interview. Their loss.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in January 2015.

The interview process while very thorough, was also very helpful and relaxed. I felt that each person I spoke with was as interested in providing me information I needed to make an informed decision as they were in finding out more about me as a prospective employee.

For the position I applied for I went through two rounds of interviews and with multiple people within the organization. In both rounds and with each person, there was an effort made to keep the interview both interactive as well as relaxed.

Don't get me wrong, the interviews weren't a piece of cake. I was asked tough questions. However, I felt it helped both me and the interviewers understand my fit for job as well with the company. If you're prepared and confident of your skills and abilities you will do fine and walk away knowing how you will fit in organization.

Interview Questions
    • How do I see myself fitting in based on my skills, thinks I enjoy doing, and drive?   View Answer

Manager Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in December 2014.

Brief email from a recruiter from the company followed by a link to a Personality and IQ test.

I've been a hiring manager for over 15 years and have never used this process. I think they may find a lot of like minded people using this process. My preference for team building and employee hiring is to have diverse talents and choose people who are a little off center perhaps. Not saying this is a bad process but only saying I have reservations as to it being "better". I think they were correct not to continue with me in this process as I don't think I would have fit well within this companies culture.

Interview Questions
    • Very easy questions but more questions than time provided to finish the exam.   Answer Question

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in December 2014.

Applied for the position after seeing it on an internet job positing site. The job was posted through a recruiter. From start to finish the process took nearly two months. It started with an online assessment test that felt like taking a scaled down version of the SATs.

Next were a series of three 30 minute phone interviews with different managers.

Finally, there was a face to face interview in four parts totaling nearly 4 hours including the assessment test yet again.

The interview questions weren't particularly difficult nor was there a time I felt like this wasn't going to be a good fit. I appreciated the thoroughness of the interview process even if it was on the long side.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing stands out. All the questions were appropriate to the job and/or company related.   Answer Question
    Compensation was as expected and outlined from the beginning. No further negotiation took place.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

I applied through other source – interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems.

If you are a potential candidate you will be sent a link to take a personality and aptitude test. I have not received any further communication in the last 9 days from taking the tests. I will continue to monitor. My assumption is the test is a litmus test to get a phone interview and to start the process.

Interview Questions
    • The personality test is straight forward; similar to a Myers-Briggs assessment. Aptitude test is 50 questions in 15 minutes. The aptitude test is similar to the ACT or the GRE. Math and English questions. One has about 20 seconds per question so one need to keep that in mind, and try to finish the test.   Answer Question

Associate Professional Services Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sunquest Information Systems.

Three interviews total; one with a HR screener, one with a manager, one with a director. I was required to take three assessments; a personality assessment, and two assessments similar to IQ tests. Start to finish, it took about 2-3 weeks to get an offer.

Interview Questions
    • taking the Intelligence Test twice, once online and the second one proctored was a bit scary.   Answer Question
    Like most companies, they tend to offer low. Raises are based upon skewed data in reports, so negotiate for a higher salary upfront because the raise probably won't happen.

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Sunquest Information Systems.

I applied online and was contacted by an HR rep who told me I was selected to move on. I had to do online personality tests and logic tests as the next step. They then set up a phone screen. During the phone screen they notified me that the job I applied for was now going to be located in another state, so the interview stopped there.

Interview Questions
    • The personality tests ask questions like, are you happy, are you depressed, to people respect you? The logic questions are like, Chris is a manager, all managers are women, is Chris a woman? Stuff like that.   Answer Question

Associate Product Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sunquest Information Systems.

Steps:
    1- phone interview
    2- personality test online
    3- phone interview with senior leadership
    4- Flew me out to interview with same people spoke with on phone
    5: Proctored personality test
    6: Job offer

Interview Questions
    • If you were stuck on an island, which Office software would you prefer to have: Excel, PowerPoint, or Word?   View Answer
    It was a straight forward offer- they don't negotiate.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in February 2014.

Initial application was via Sunquest website. Received a response in about a month, and was invited to take a 30-minute "assessment" test (personality and IQ). Soon thereafter received a call from HR for a brief basic interview. Within a week, had an interview with one PM manager, and then another interview the actual hiring manager. Took another assessment test proctored at my local library (again, 30 minutes), and within a few days received a job offer.

There were no "tricky" interview questions. I researched the company via their website, and read everything I could about their products. Concerning the "medical" aspect of the PM job, there were no industry-speficic questions. All of the questions were "situational" (what would you do if...), and I used my PM academic knowledge to answer them.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were "situational" - such as "what would you do if..." and all were related to the general project management discipline.   View Answer
    I asked and received exactly what I was looking for. No negotiation required.