Sunquest Information Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Technical Trainer Interview

Associate Technical Trainer
Tucson, AZ

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in March 2012.

Interview Details – After the initial call from the recruiter, I was given an assessment. It was long and hard! From what I hear, about 90% of applicants can't get past the assessment. Then I got a long interview with the recruiter (30 min via phone), then a short phone interview with the hiring manager. Next was a visit to the office to get a tour, learn about benefits, 30 min personal interview with the hiring manager, and to make a short presentation to show I can present well.

Interview Question – How do you estimate the time you'll use to create a learning event?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, I tried to ask for more money, but I was told, "I have a position that begins at this, do you want to accept it?"

Associate Product Manager Interview

Associate Product Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems.

Interview Details – Steps:
1- phone interview
2- personality test online
3- phone interview with senior leadership
4- Flew me out to interview with same people spoke with on phone
5: Proctored personality test
6: Job offer

Interview Question – If you were stuck on an island, which Office software would you prefer to have: Excel, PowerPoint, or Word?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was a straight forward offer- they don't negotiate.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Tucson, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in February 2014.

Interview Details – Initial application was via Sunquest website. Received a response in about a month, and was invited to take a 30-minute "assessment" test (personality and IQ). Soon thereafter received a call from HR for a brief basic interview. Within a week, had an interview with one PM manager, and then another interview the actual hiring manager. Took another assessment test proctored at my local library (again, 30 minutes), and within a few days received a job offer.

There were no "tricky" interview questions. I researched the company via their website, and read everything I could about their products. Concerning the "medical" aspect of the PM job, there were no industry-speficic questions. All of the questions were "situational" (what would you do if...), and I used my PM academic knowledge to answer them.

Interview Question – All questions were "situational" - such as "what would you do if..." and all were related to the general project management discipline.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I asked and received exactly what I was looking for. No negotiation required.

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Professional Services Consultant

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems.

Interview Details – Three interviews with an IQ type test. Took about a month all together. The first interview came after I applied online. The HR person was asked why I wanted to leave my current job, and what I wanted in my next job. The next two interviews were with hiring managers. They had more role specific questions. It was ok that I was new to the lab space, but it helped that I had healthcare experience.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions with the first two interviews. The third was role specific. How do you avoid client escalations, etc.   Answer Question

Associate Support Specialist Interview

Associate Support Specialist

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in December 2013.

Interview Details – Online testing, phone interview and panel interview.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you made a suggestion at work and it was implemented. Questions to ascertain how well you work with others.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer
Tucson, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in November 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview, internet based IQ/personality assessment, followed shortly by in-person interviews with 5 managers and an on-site IQ/personality assessment.

Negotiation Details – Salary was somewhat negotiable. Feel free to try.

Associate Project Manager Interview

Associate Project Manager
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems.

Interview Details – Applied for the job online, and was asked to complete a 'skills assessment test' through a third party online testing website. The test was interesting. It was broken into two sections: a personality assessment and what seemed like an IQ test with questions focusing on language, math, pattern recognition and logical syllogisms. The two tests were limited to 15 minutes each.

I honored their testing request to not use a calculator, even though I haven't done long division on paper since high-school. I either didn't pass the test or my resume just didn't pass muster because I got a polite email thanking me for my interest, and explaining they had been overwhelmed by responses and would not be able to make me an offer. Five days later, the job is still being offered through Monster.com, so I have doubts about whether they filled it.

Interview Question – Never spoke to anyone at Sunquest.   Answer Question

Associate Support Specialist Interview

Associate Support Specialist
Tucson, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in August 2013.

Interview Details – Fist interview was conducted over the phone. It took about 15 minutes. The second interview was a panel interview that lasted for 30 minutes. All the staff were courteous.

Interview Question – No questions were difficult.   Answer Question

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Professional Services Consultant
Tucson, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in April 2011.

Interview Details – Position is remote, so all interviews were done via phone.

Interviewed with 4 different people: HR Rep, Manager I'd be working for, Technical person, another Prof. Svcs manager. Everyone was nice to talk to and the interview was quite easy compared to other companies. Not many "Give an example of when you...." questions, thankfully.

Interview Question – Don't remember. Nothing really difficult was asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation with salary. I tried to raise it, but they were very firm with their offer.

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Tucson, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in January 2009.

Interview Details – They start the process by phoning you to come on a Tuesday to take a personality test before anything further. If you are out of town, too bad.

Interview Question – I could not take off work to come in to start a personality test process, so I declined.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sunquest Information Systems

Worked for Sunquest Information Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sunquest Information Systems interview questions and advice. All 36 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sunquest Information Systems employees and interview candidates.