Sunquest Information Systems

Updated Dec 12, 2014

3.2

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online – interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems.

I applied online. Member from HR team contacted me via email to take online aptitude test. They got back to me within two weeks to schedule 1st round of phone interview with HR. It lasted for 30 mins with basic questions about my background. And same time HR confirmed that she will schedule a next interview with one of the hiring managers.
    The next round of phone interview was scheduled in a week or so. It was very simple interview with questions related to my previous experience.
    Again within a week I got a call from HR for face to face interview. They made all arrangements for my trip to Tucson with flight ticket, hotel accommodation for two days + food. Everything was paid company.
    Interview was whole one day process with 1 HR interview, 2 interviews with hiring managers and aptitude test.
    Less than 5 days I got a call with a job offer.
    I loved the interview process. Very well organised. Nice people to work with ....

Interview Questions
    Pay is very less. But good company to start a career. They provide visa sponsorship.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in November 2012.

Phone interview, internet based IQ/personality assessment, followed shortly by in-person interviews with 5 managers and an on-site IQ/personality assessment.

Salary was somewhat negotiable. Feel free to try.

RVP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in May 2012.

Interview process seems to be targeted to entry level employees who don't yet have career experience. As a sr. manager, I was disappointed to find that my conversations with HR were evasive (not willing to share any information about the position and responsibilities) and manipulative (told me I was coming in for interviews when they only wanted me to take another online test.)

Interview Questions
    • Questions were standard questions....what would you do in xx situation? Explain your management or leadership style? What is the most difficult employee situation you've had to address?   Answer Question

Associate Technical Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in March 2012.

After the initial call from the recruiter, I was given an assessment. It was long and hard! From what I hear, about 90% of applicants can't get past the assessment. Then I got a long interview with the recruiter (30 min via phone), then a short phone interview with the hiring manager. Next was a visit to the office to get a tour, learn about benefits, 30 min personal interview with the hiring manager, and to make a short presentation to show I can present well.

Interview Questions
    • How do you estimate the time you'll use to create a learning event?   View Answer
    No negotiation, I tried to ask for more money, but I was told, "I have a position that begins at this, do you want to accept it?"

Associate Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in February 2012.

I was to have my first HR interview but they called at the said time and just informed me that the position was on hold and they would contact me later with any other opportunities. Disappointed !

Manager, Credit & Collections Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in February 2012.

The process started with an online skills test and a phone interview with the HR manager. This was followed by a phone interview with the manager of the position (Director of Finance). The phone interviews went positive and they arranged to fly me onsite. The onsite interviews consisted of a 1:1 interview with the direct manager, followed by a 1:1 with the HR manage, a re-do of the online skills test, then with another 1:1 interview with the CFO.

The interviewers involved in the process, aside from the HR manager, seemed to not know for sure why they were involved. It felt a little disjointed.

In the first phone interview, the HR manager tried to get me to settle on a salary range. During the in-person interview, it felt like she was trying to aim below that, while I didn't feel comfortable with salaries that low. I get the feeling they are trying to pay the lowest possible, and based on my research prior to the interviews, it sounds like that's how they operate. Strangely, the managers were not involved or privy to the budgeted salary for the position.

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in April 2011.

Position is remote, so all interviews were done via phone.

Interviewed with 4 different people: HR Rep, Manager I'd be working for, Technical person, another Prof. Svcs manager. Everyone was nice to talk to and the interview was quite easy compared to other companies. Not many "Give an example of when you...." questions, thankfully.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation with salary. I tried to raise it, but they were very firm with their offer.

Manager, Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in September 2010.

Very long hiring process at Sunquest:
    I was relocating from another state for a management position.
    Step 1 - Skills Assessment test. All employees must take this test and will be a deciding factor in moving on to the next step. Took 2-3 hours
    Step 2 - Phone interview with recruiting manager. Pretty straight-forward get to know you stuff, took about 1 hour.
    Step 3 - Phone interview with hiring manager: 1 hour
    Step 4 - Presentation with peers and above about myself. Powerpoint delivered over phone and via video-conference. 20 minutes of presentation followed by 30 minutes of Q&A
    Step 5 - On-site interview. Interviewed with 5 different people and retook the skills assessment.

Interview Questions
    • Give a 20 minute presentation about you and your background, management style, etc.   Answer Question

Client Support Analyst III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in September 2010.

Applying online consists of submitting a resume and taking an IQ/ problem solving skills test. If accepted, a 1:1 interview with HR and a phone interview with a group of managers is up next. After which, a "interview day" happens, which consists of a shorter IQ/skills test, an in-person group interview, and an HR interview (that's more for learning about the company)

Interview Questions
    • When was the last time you had a major computer issue, and what did you do to fix it? How to did you go about solving it?   View Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in April 2010.

First interview is an assessment.. A two hour computer test. Personality tests, spacial skills, story problelms, mechanical ability, letter sequencing.

Interview Questions
    • There were no interview questions in first step. Just a computer test   Answer Question