Sunquest Information Systems Network Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Network Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tucson, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in October 2009.

The process was somewhat cumbersome. The HR department was very heavy on patting themselves on the back for being an award winning department but they seemed to be very confused about next steps most of the time. After an online application I was brought in to complete an IQ test, personality assessment. We were informed that the results of this test will always stay private and we wont know the results either, further that this test would be the deciding factor for any future career growth. For example if we do not score high enough we will be excluded from future promotions. After the assessment I was called back in about a week to have a phone interview with HR. HR asked canned questions it was obvious that they had no clue about the topics. At this point I asked if they could share with me some idea of the salary expectation. I was told that they do not share that with employees. This turned out to be true they actually never share salary ranges so an employee does not know where they are or what to expect in the future. After HR I was called about a week later for a half day process interviewing with HR then the department director, then a panel of deparment members. After about three weeks I was offered a position.

Interview Questions
There was no negotiation. I presented my salary needs and the recruiter told me that they could only pay a lesser amount. There was no room for discussion on salary. I will say I took a 10K/year cut but needed the job.

Worked for Sunquest Information Systems? Contribute to the Community!