Sunrise Senior Living Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Care Manager--Care Giver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sunrise Senior Living in February 2013.

I was initially contacted and had a very short phone interview with a member of human resources at a particular location before being cut off (one of our phones). My phone did not save her number, and I attempted to get in contact with her over the next two days, only to be met with impatience and inconsideration by another staff member over the phone. I had multiple different people call me, all scheduling different interview times that conflicted with one another and leave messages, so I was confused as to when I was supposed to meet with their hiring staff. I again, was met with impatience and gross unprofessionalism in comments and behavior from staff, but finally settled on a date for this in-person interview.

I showed up to the interview 15 minutes early, dressed appropriately, with resume and cover letter in hand. I was greeted with a confused look and lack of enthusiasm/professionalism. I stated my name and purpose and was told that I was not supposed to be in that day. Turns out, I was confused with another applicant with the exact same name! She stated to me that they had my application on file, but that the staff I was supposed to speak with (about three people) all happened to sick on the same day and she had no idea when they were coming back or when I could speak to them. She simply handed me a business card and said that someone would get to me within the next few weeks. I was not called or informed of the change of plans, nor was I given an apology. Very disappointed. The facility itself is beautiful and has a very "homey" feel to it. The residents also seemed nice, but I did not have a great first impression of any staff members. I accepted another offer and will decline this offer should a staff member call me back about the position.

Interview Questions
    • None--I was just briefly asked to sum up experience and given a short overview of job description and details and when I would be scheduled for an interview (That never happened).   Answer Question

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sunrise Senior Living in June 2008.

Behavioral based questions for the interview. Interviewed th 2 Managers

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you did not meet an expected deadline. How did you handle this failure.   Answer Question
    They offerred the desired salary