Sunrise Senior Living

www.sunriseseniorliving.com

Sunrise Senior Living Director of Community Relations Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Director of Community Relations Interview

Director of Community Relations

The process took a day - interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living in July 2011.

Interview Details – I had an initial phone interview that asks the basic behavioral questions that led to a one on one interview with the facility director. Interview went well but I could tell the Director was annoyed...not sure if she was having a bad day or if it was at me. I went on a tour of the facility, met the staff and residents. I sent a follow up thank you and I haven't heard a word. Typical!

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Director of Community Relations Interview

Director of Community Relations

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living in March 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for this position 4 times in 9 months. I then found an employee to refer me from the inside. A month later after 2 phone interviews I got an interview with the Exec Dir & a sales person. The ED was impressed with my credentials, knowledge & passion. The sales person was looking for the person they wanted to work with - I knew during our discussion it was not me. I sent thank you notes and made f/u calls - they were still interviewing. This position is posted again. Not one of the 4 people who interviewed me ever got back to me with any email, letter or call. After interviewing with other Senior communities I would have to say Sunrise lacks professionalism in their hiring process.

Interview Question – Why are you qualified to work with Seniors having no previous experience?   Answer Question

Worked for Sunrise Senior Living? Contribute to the Community!