Sunrise Senior Living

Relevance Date Difficulty

Medication Care Manager Interview

Medication Care Manager
Exton, PA

I applied online - interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living in December 2011.

Interview Details – I was 1 of 5 in the 1st interview and the only one chosen. The second was one on one and then it was 2 months of paperwork and training.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, take it or leave it. I have a 4 year BS degree in Criminal justice and I was offered 9.50 to start... The same as an 18 year old out of highschool.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sunrise Senior Living

Worked for Sunrise Senior Living? Contribute to the Community!

Sunrise Senior Living Videos

Sunrise Senior Living – Why Work for Us?

Since 1981, Sunrise Senior Living has been the employer of choice for warm-hearted people searching for meaningful work in a nurturing, ethical and active environment. We offer a uniquely sensitive approach and personal… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sunrise Senior Living Medication Care Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sunrise Senior Living employees and interview candidates.