Sunrise Telecom

Relevance Date Difficulty

Developer Interview

Developer
Z├╝rich (Switzerland)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sunrise Telecom in October 2007.

Interview Details – There were 2 interviews, one by phone, and another face to face.

The first one was more focused in the technical part. The live interview was splited in 3 parts:
1: with HR manager. Talking about the company, my interests etc;
2: with HR manager, direct manager and team leader: the real interview;
3: with HR manager again: talk about salary, bonuses, relocation package etc,

Interview Question – If my family was willing to relocate to another country.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sunrise Telecom in October 2008.

Interview Details – I have not cost too much time, as I am pretty suiable for their position and the just need one person to deal with that task. so I just spend quit simple interview there.

and they indeed ask me to write some algorithm to relise sort of the find and take place.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I am not good at the negotiate, and I do think they are very clever about that

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sunrise Telecom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sunrise Telecom interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sunrise Telecom employees and interview candidates.