Sunset Produce Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sunset Produce

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sunset Produce (East Lansing, MI) in February 2014.

Interview

On campus interview through university after initially meeting at career fair. Met 1 on 1 with one gentleman. Nice, helpful, although he did not provide much insight on the position or what would be required. Failed to contact me with positive or negative feedback... upsetting.

Interview Questions

• Talked a lot about their company, not very much questioning of myself.   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Interview

Interviewer was very easy to talk to and made me feel comfortable

Interview Questions

• Weren't any hard questions because I studied for the interview   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Sunset Produce (Livonia, MI) in November 2011.

Interview

Let me preface this by saying that I'm not sure if this is a standard interview for Mastronardi Produce (Sunset). I found a connection to this company through LinkedIn, so sent over my information. They contacted me by phone and set up an initial interview. I was given good directions to the facility, and when I met with the interviewer, we sat one on one in his office. This first conversations was very informative and helpful to me. The interviewer was sharp, smart, and to the point. After about an hour and a half conversation, I left with a clear understanding of what they were looking for, where they thought I might fit in, and the promise that I would be called again after internal discussion. Those discussions happened, and a month or two later I was brought back in to meet with another interviewer. This was done in a conference room as a two on one, and we had a very lively discussion. I left with a clear understanding of their business needs (regarding hiring) and my chances of getting a position created for me. I've kept the connection open, so there is still a possibility for a hire at some point down the line. Overall, I very much enjoyed the process and the clear and honest communication.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage your business?   1 Answer