Sunset Produce Interview Questions

2.0

Production Supervisor Interview

Interviewer was very easy to talk to and made me feel comfortable

Interview Questions
    • Weren't any hard questions because I studied for the interview   Answer Question

No Position Available - Trying to Create One Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Livonia, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Sunset Produce in November 2011.

Let me preface this by saying that I'm not sure if this is a standard interview for Mastronardi Produce (Sunset). I found a connection to this company through LinkedIn, so sent over my information. They contacted me by phone and set up an initial interview. I was given good directions to the facility, and when I met with the interviewer, we sat one on one in his office. This first conversations was very informative and helpful to me. The interviewer was sharp, smart, and to the point. After about an hour and a half conversation, I left with a clear understanding of what they were looking for, where they thought I might fit in, and the promise that I would be called again after internal discussion. Those discussions happened, and a month or two later I was brought back in to meet with another interviewer. This was done in a conference room as a two on one, and we had a very lively discussion. I left with a clear understanding of their business needs (regarding hiring) and my chances of getting a position created for me. I've kept the connection open, so there is still a possibility for a hire at some point down the line. Overall, I very much enjoyed the process and the clear and honest communication.

Interview Questions

Worked for Sunset Produce? Contribute to the Community!