Sunshine House

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Infant Teacher Interview

Infant Teacher

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Sunshine House.

Interview Details – You have to interview with the director and pass background checks and go through orientation. Basic stuff.

Interview Question – none that I can think of.   Answer Question

Assistant Teacher Interview

Assistant Teacher
Concord, NC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sunshine House.

Interview Details – Process took one week to call went in for interview had the first one then a second interview for them to observe me in a classroom setting.

Interview Question – Ask me to me to sing favorite nursery ryhme wont really unexpected because now thats part of the hiring process so just be prepared   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Pre-K Teacher Interview

Assistant Pre-K Teacher

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sunshine House.

Interview Details – The manager really did not ask me that many questions.

Interview Question – The manager did not really ask me any questions. I basicly lead the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it

Lead Infant Teacher Interview

Lead Infant Teacher

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Sunshine House.

Interview Details – One interview with the director and assistant director. It was pretty typical for a daycare interview. I was given a quick tour of the daycare and that was it. There were intense drug and medical tests including a blood test before hiring.

Interview Question – None of the questions were difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I would suggest trying to negotiated but my co-workers and I weren't able to negotiate our salary. There was also a wage freeze for about 5 years- with no raises. Decent benefits but limited choice in physicians.

Very Easy Interview

Teacher Interview

Teacher
Norcross, GA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Sunshine House in August 2010.

Interview Details – Application, interview, and background check.

Interview Question – Would you mind working your way up to a Pre-K position?   View Answer

Worked for Sunshine House? Contribute to the Community!