Sunstates Security Security Officer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sunstates Security

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sunstates Security (Greensboro, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Was hired without interview. Meet manager for the first time to talk and receive uniform and start date for training. Was hired without interview. Meet manager for the first time to talk and receive uniform and start date for training.

Interview Questions

• Basic Questions about my self.   1 Answer

Sunstates Security Response

May 26, 2015 – Sales & Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to comment on the interview process. We take your comments seriously please contact our Human Resources Director magsten@sunstatessecurity.com.

Other Interview Reviews for Sunstates Security

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunstates Security (Fayetteville, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

Very good! Professional they explained what would be required. Had to pass drug test, background check they paid for these test.made sure I had the uniforms. Gave me directions to the site for the week of training. After the training was finished, they gave the incoming officers pizzas!

Interview Questions

• How are you with working with the public   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sunstates Security (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

I was hired by the man on my first job location, not management at office. I was given almost 80 plus sheets of forms to fill out and was left in a room all alone, until I finished, then I went looking for man at office

Interview Questions

• Only basic ones , are licensed now, can you take a drug test today? Can you work tomorrow?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much to recall, fast fast fast, go, go, go. 90 miles a hour all was done, I had to stop to take a breath. Like a used car sales man deal, sold to you now by.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sunstates Security (Greensboro, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

Past Easy and Great, very peaceful and quiet, no problems at all, Aaron is very easy going and kind and nice person to talk to, He is to the point and very business minded-focused. Does try to please and adjust and change what needs to be changed the best he can.

Negotiation

Just apply and be honest and answer all the questions, very easy negotiations. If you have stuff to hide, it will come out and be mentioned to you, then you need to just find another job, background checks, driving past......???? Be honest in person and on your resume and on the phone and just period be HONEST.