Sunstates Security

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greensboro, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Sunstates Security.

I was hired by the man on my first job location, not management at office. I was given almost 80 plus sheets of forms to fill out and was left in a room all alone, until I finished, then I went looking for man at office

Interview Questions
  • Only basic ones , are licensed now, can you take a drug test today? Can you work tomorrow?   Answer Question
Not much to recall, fast fast fast, go, go, go. 90 miles a hour all was done, I had to stop to take a breath. Like a used car sales man deal, sold to you now by.

Other Interview Reviews for Sunstates Security

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greensboro, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Sunstates Security in January 2014.

Past Easy and Great, very peaceful and quiet, no problems at all, Aaron is very easy going and kind and nice person to talk to, He is to the point and very business minded-focused. Does try to please and adjust and change what needs to be changed the best he can.

Just apply and be honest and answer all the questions, very easy negotiations. If you have stuff to hide, it will come out and be mentioned to you, then you need to just find another job, background checks, driving past......???? Be honest in person and on your resume and on the phone and just period be HONEST.

Worked for Sunstates Security? Contribute to the Community!