Sunwing Airlines

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Part-time Seasonal Flight Attendant Interview

Part-time Seasonal Flight Attendant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sunwing Airlines.

Interview Details – Before arriving for my first interview, I received an e-mail invite to a hotel where they were being conducted. A few days before, and little note came through saying they were excited to meet me. I arrived, the facilitator was great and the lady who interviewed me was very personable. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Interview Question – When was a time I was disappointed with myself within the workplace, or something along those lines.   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Flight Attendant
Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online - interviewed at Sunwing Airlines in September 2012.

Interview Details – Only 1 person interviewed me. Typical interview questions.

Interview Question – None of the interview questions were difficult. Overall, the interview process was positive.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Reservation Agent Interview

Reservation Agent

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sunwing Airlines.

Interview Details – 1 interview- took ten min
Just say love traveling and can work any time

Interview Question – What's your worst quality   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – U make 11.26/hr plus commission so during busy season u will make about 16/hr
During interview they tell you more don't believe them, and slow season
Your basically making your $11.26 which is April to September

Flight Attendant Interview

Flight Attendant

The process took a day - interviewed at Sunwing Airlines in September 2011.

Interview Details – 2 on 1 interview, in 2 steps. a lot of questions; tell me more about yourself, the company, why sunwings, what are you strenghts/weaknesses, what makes a good fa, why should we hire you, what would you like in a employer, how would you deal with a mad passanger, etc…
people are very friendly, but the organisation skills are a lit lacking in the head office, they forgot about me, some forms to sign etc…

Interview Question – how would you deal about missing christmas with your family   Answer Question

Worked for Sunwing Airlines? Contribute to the Community!