Super Micro Computer, Inc. (Supermicro)

www.supermicro.com

Super Micro Computer, Inc. (Supermicro) Marketing Communication Specialist Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Marketing Communication Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Super Micro Computer, Inc. (Supermicro) in August 2011.

Very sketchy and rude, wants you to work for free, TOTAL waste of your time!!!!!
Greeted with a juvenile joke from one of the interviewing manager, who bust out laughing for a complete minute, complete lack of manners.
They requested that I submit a work sample with very detailed requirements. After I had submitted my work. They held my work sample hostage, (by not submitting it to the higher ups for review) and requested that I use the company logo, colors and add addition writing content. Which sounds a lot like giving them free work!
Complete waste of time, be careful when you deal with these unprofessional people.

Interview Questions