Super Micro Computer, Inc. (Supermicro)

www.supermicro.com
Engaged Employer

Super Micro Computer, Inc. (Supermicro) Marketing Communication Specialist Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Marketing Communication Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Super Micro Computer, Inc. (Supermicro) (San Jose, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Very sketchy and rude, wants you to work for free, TOTAL waste of your time!!!!! Greeted with a juvenile joke from one of the interviewing manager, who bust out laughing for a complete minute, complete lack of manners. They requested that I submit a work sample with very detailed requirements. After I had submitted my work. They held my work sample hostage, (by not submitting it to the higher ups for review) and requested that I use the company logo, colors and add addition writing content. Which sounds a lot like giving them free work! Complete waste of time, be careful when you deal with these unprofessional people.

Interview Questions