SuperDerivatives Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

2.3

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at SuperDerivatives in December 2010.

the interview process was standard.

it was not great

Sales Interview

Hiring was quick as the company required someone to join them urgently. The interview process seemed very flawed. Same questions were asked repeatedly.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation.

Market Data Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at SuperDerivatives in November 2010.

I went for a total of 3 interviews on 2 separate days. The first interview was with the head of Hr. She ran through my resume asking me questions about my choice of degree and relevant work experience. Why am I suitable for the job? What do you know about finance? Do you follow the news? What can you tell me about yourself that will convince me that you really want the job? What are your biggest strengths and weaknesses?

The second was to telling me more about the job with the team leader and how I can contribute to the team and what is required of me. They asked me what is going on in the market.

The 3rd interview was with the head of market data.

They asked me what is a derivative and option? How else I can convince them that i want the job? Then told me more about the job.

It took a while after for them to call me back as they wanted to interview more people to see who they liked the most.

medium

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  City of London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at SuperDerivatives in January 2010.

two 1:1 interview in the office and tree phone interview.

Interview Questions
    yes I was able to negotiate the guaranteed bonus

Interviews for Top Jobs at SuperDerivatives

Worked for SuperDerivatives? Contribute to the Community!