SuperDerivatives Market Data Specialist Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at SuperDerivatives

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Market Data Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at SuperDerivatives in November 2010.

I went for a total of 3 interviews on 2 separate days. The first interview was with the head of Hr. She ran through my resume asking me questions about my choice of degree and relevant work experience. Why am I suitable for the job? What do you know about finance? Do you follow the news? What can you tell me about yourself that will convince me that you really want the job? What are your biggest strengths and weaknesses?

The second was to telling me more about the job with the team leader and how I can contribute to the team and what is required of me. They asked me what is going on in the market.

The 3rd interview was with the head of market data.

They asked me what is a derivative and option? How else I can convince them that i want the job? Then told me more about the job.

It took a while after for them to call me back as they wanted to interview more people to see who they liked the most.

Interview Questions