SuperPartners Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2015

3.3

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at SuperPartners (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

I was referred by an employee in this company. The initial meeting was with a practice lead in a coffee shop where I was asked about my past work experience. Within 2 days I had an interview with the Program Manager and the next day I got the offer.

Negotiation

I was given what I asked for

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SuperPartners.

Interview

Was recently hired by Superpartners and had a fantastic experience. Had 1 phone and 2 face to face interviews plus a written test. Was provided with guidance and great communication throughout the entire interview process. Would definitely recommend anyone to apply for a job here!!

Marketing Reporting Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at SuperPartners (Melbourne (Australia)) in July 2014.

Interview

I answered an ad on LinkedIn and received a call from the HR Manager who was bright and bubbly. She was very clear and honest about what they were looking for and was frank about her views on my experience. We arranged an interview and I met with her and the hiring manager. The office is located in a government high rise (shared with other bureaux) which means that polished white plastic walls but also high traffic into and out of elevators. It felt like a busy mall during Christmas. The SuperPartners floor was quiet but open-plan in the manner of many offices. The HR Manager met me and we had a decent chat. Soon after the hiring manager arrived and I felt that I had built a rapport with both. The turnaround from interview to final decision was very short and the HR person gave me very good feedback on my fit and their particular needs.

Interview Questions

• Talk to me about what keeps you motivated to do your best at work   Answer Question

Fund Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at SuperPartners.

Interview

The entire process took about 3 months. 1. Apply online 2. 5 online tests 3. 20 minute Phone interview with HR 4. Group interview and role play (8 candidates per session, 3 sessions) 5. Interview with 2 managers 6. Background, criminal history and bankruptcy checks 7. 2 online reference checks - consists of 20 questions! 8. Offer

Interview Questions

• Do you plan on having children?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was accepted by SuperPartners. I was asked: Do you know how many people want this job?

SuperPartners Response

Jul 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback.***** We value all feedback as an opportunity to ensure continuous improvement as service excellence is the cornerstone of how we operate ... More

Fund Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SuperPartners (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2014.

Interview

Online tests 15 mins interview with HR over the phone 2 hours interviews: one on one with Team leader and Senior plus group interview/ interaction 1 hour second interview with hiring manager Be prepared to warn your referees if you are offered the role. HR do not ring them up but send them a probing 26 questions via email intead: Can you confirm the candidate’s length of service within the role/s & company? Could you confirm the their job title? What is/was your relationship to the applicant and for how long have they reported to you? What are/were the candidate’s key responsibilities in their role? How would you summarise their effectiveness in the role. How would their performance compare to others you have had in the same position? How would you rate their technical skills. Did they require much guidance or supervision? How would you describe the candidate’s ability to learn new tasks? How did they work under pressure? What were their areas for improvement or training needs? What were their key strengths, major achievements or areas of competence? Could you comment on their written communication skills? How did you find their verbal skills? How did they interact with peers / seniors / clients? Were there any conflicts with other staff members or issues we should be aware of? Do/did they supervise staff? If so, how many? In your view, what do you believe is the best way to manage him/her? How do you describe their supervisory style and ability? How do you describe the candidate's work ethic. Please comment on their honesty / integrity. Are there any issues around attendance / sick leave / punctuality? Can you confirm their reason for leaving. What type of role do you think would ideally suit them? Would you rehire this person (hypothetically). The prospective employer may wish to contact you for further information, are you happy for them to contact you if required?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation here, all start with minimum wage no question ask

SuperPartners Response

Jul 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback. ***** We value all feedback as an opportunity to ensure continuous improvement as service excellence is the cornerstone of how we operate at ... More

National Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at SuperPartners (Melbourne (Australia)) in November 2013.

Interview

Very quick and thorough process. Was contacted direct by a member of the recruitment team who did a detailed interview over the phone to see if both sides would match each other. Very engaging manner about the recruitment person, as you could see they really liked working there, and won’t just ‘selling’ the company. I was brought in for a meeting with the manager of the area; then told at the end of the interview I would need to come back in and meet some peers. After 4 days of interview and Psyche testing (for future development purposes) an offer was made. Negotiation on salary was very simple. I stated what I was on, and what I expected. They admitted that they may not pay as much as some companies – but they would pay fair. They actually said I would be paid more in the role if offered as they wanted to make sure they paid to the correct grading of the position. Amazed at this attitude – as most other companies will see ‘bargain’ as opposed to Superpartners seeing it as ‘retention’. Very thorough process

Interview Questions

• Standard questions really - behaviour based. Maybe trickiest was "If you only had 24 hrs to get a feel of the role / area - what would you do?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

Great - very fair process, and no going back and forth

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SuperPartners in September 2013.

Interview

I found out about the role from a friend who worked at Superpartners. I let her know I would be interested and soon after I received a call from someone in recruitment for an initial discussion about the role and the company. They painted a clear and fair picture of what the role was and what Superpartners was like to work for to make sure the role was right for me but also that I was right for the role. I then came in and met with the National Manager of the area for a behavioural interview. The interview gave me a feel for what he was like as a manager and also what the team would be like. He told me the good, the bad and the ugly of the role. I then came back in for another interview with some of the senior members of the team - this was not a behavioural interview, more of an assessment of my motivation for the role. The team were fantastic, very engaging and genuinely wanted to find out more about me. They then contacted my references, with my permission and made me an offer. A background check was also completed.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions, most were behavioural and the others were technical or about my motivation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fair

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SuperPartners (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied for a different role (Marketing Analyst) and got rejected via email but my CV was transferred by the recruiter to another recruiter as they thought I would be good for a different role (that's nice!). Got a call from the recruiter who presented to me the role, and we met the next day for a first interview. The discussion was very pleasant and constructive, since I had been in more senior role in the past they really wanted to manage my expectations and ensure I was fine not being in a managing role. At the end they told me that the next step would be for me to meet with 2 team members I would have to work with. I did the second interview with them within a couple days. The second interview was more focused on my adaptability and how I manage difficulties/issues. Again, the two ladies I met were very engaging and nice. I got a call back the day after and got offered the role.

Interview Questions

• Having worked in environments with very advanced/state of the art systems/softwares, how would I be as efficient using their own system (which they said was really not very user friendly and advanced).   Answer Question

Customers Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SuperPartners (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview was very casual. What made it relaxing was that the people had on casual clothing on casual Friday. They were very polite and extremely friendly. The questions ask was very clear and they were very specific. They spoke clearly and concisely.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SuperPartners (Melbourne (Australia)) in October 2010.

Interview

I applied for the role. My online application was received and i got a call straight after. I was invited for interview and the email sent confirming my interview was very helpful. It had a copy of PD, address, interviewers details. This helped me to reasearch on the company, interviewers etc. I entered interview with good information which helped me perform well.

Interview Questions

• What value add, differential can you bring to this role?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very transparent, straight foward. Quick and seemless. I wanted to take some time off between jobs and my request was accepted within reasonable limits.