SuperPartners Interview Questions in Melbourne, Australia

3.4

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at SuperPartners.

I was referred by an employee in this company. The initial meeting was with a practice lead in a coffee shop where I was asked about my past work experience. Within 2 days I had an interview with the Program Manager and the next day I got the offer.

I was given what I asked for

National Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at SuperPartners in November 2013.

Very quick and thorough process. Was contacted direct by a member of the recruitment team who did a detailed interview over the phone to see if both sides would match each other. Very engaging manner about the recruitment person, as you could see they really liked working there, and won’t just ‘selling’ the company. I was brought in for a meeting with the manager of the area; then told at the end of the interview I would need to come back in and meet some peers.
    After 4 days of interview and Psyche testing (for future development purposes) an offer was made.
    Negotiation on salary was very simple. I stated what I was on, and what I expected. They admitted that they may not pay as much as some companies – but they would pay fair. They actually said I would be paid more in the role if offered as they wanted to make sure they paid to the correct grading of the position. Amazed at this attitude – as most other companies will see ‘bargain’ as opposed to Superpartners seeing it as ‘retention’.
    Very thorough process

Interview Questions
    • Standard questions really - behaviour based. Maybe trickiest was "If you only had 24 hrs to get a feel of the role / area - what would you do?"   Answer Question
    Great - very fair process, and no going back and forth

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SuperPartners in April 2013.

Applied for a different role (Marketing Analyst) and got rejected via email but my CV was transferred by the recruiter to another recruiter as they thought I would be good for a different role (that's nice!).
    Got a call from the recruiter who presented to me the role, and we met the next day for a first interview. The discussion was very pleasant and constructive, since I had been in more senior role in the past they really wanted to manage my expectations and ensure I was fine not being in a managing role. At the end they told me that the next step would be for me to meet with 2 team members I would have to work with.
    I did the second interview with them within a couple days. The second interview was more focused on my adaptability and how I manage difficulties/issues. Again, the two ladies I met were very engaging and nice. I got a call back the day after and got offered the role.

Interview Questions
    • Having worked in environments with very advanced/state of the art systems/softwares, how would I be as efficient using their own system (which they said was really not very user friendly and advanced).   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SuperPartners in October 2010.

I applied for the role. My online application was received and i got a call straight after. I was invited for interview and the email sent confirming my interview was very helpful. It had a copy of PD, address, interviewers details. This helped me to reasearch on the company, interviewers etc. I entered interview with good information which helped me perform well.

Interview Questions
    • What value add, differential can you bring to this role?   View Answer
    Very transparent, straight foward. Quick and seemless. I wanted to take some time off between jobs and my request was accepted within reasonable limits.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

I applied through other source. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at SuperPartners in July 2010.

I was referred to SP by a supplier to Superpartners who was impressed by how they did business. After a good telephone interview with a recruitment consultant I was booked in for an interview with my now manager. Interview went for roughly an hour. I was contacted the next day and was asked for 2 referees. Two days after that I was called and told that I had been successful. Over all a good, quick and easy process.

Interview Questions
    • The behavioural questions are tough, so have examples of your experience ready. They use Situation, Action and Outcome, other companies use STAR. They are pretty much the same.   Answer Question
    We had a simple discussion about salary. In saying that the expectation was set by the Recruitment Consultant during my first phone interview so there were no surprises. I have had pay rises since joining.

Communication Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SuperPartners in April 2010.

Online application
    Telephone screen
    2:1 interview
    Skills test - short writing exercise
    1:1 interview with manager
    1:1 interview with executive

Team Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SuperPartners in March 2010.

The interview process was a very positive experience for me.

I was put forward for the role by my recruitment agency and following an initial telephone interview which took me through a high level review of my CV, I was invited in for an face to face interview. The consultant provided me with excellent directions on the company's location, and this was followed up by a confirmation email wit date/time and who I was meeting with.

On the day of the interview, I was greeted promptly and felt welcome from the start. The interview took place with the consultant managing the role and the manager of the area and took ~ an hour. The questions probed into more deeply into the skills I had gained in my previous roles and their relevance to the role I was applying for as well as covering a range of behavioral type questions.

Throughout the process I was kept informed of the next steps and provided with detailed information to be able to complete the background check requirements and referee details.

I was verbally offered the role, and I received the contact paperwork ~ 2 days later. It was a simple process of reviewing the contract, signing a number of documents and returning them all in the envelope provided.

Finally, on my first day I was again greeted by the consultant who interviewed me and then introduced to a member of my new team who took me through my first day.

Interview Questions
    • Unfortunately I am not the best at discussing my achievements and strengths, and subsequently found answering some questions difficult. Recognising this in my answers, both interviewers were very good at rephrasing questions so as to obtain the answers they were seeking without making me feel anxious or nervous about my skills.   Answer Question
    Having had discussions with my recruitment agency as to the expected salary range for this role, I was prepared for salary discussions that occurred during the interview. I felt confident that what i was being offered was within the market range for the role and was happy with the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at SuperPartners in November 2009.

Contacted via LinkedIn; phone briefing; one on one meeting with manager; peer interview; One up manager meeting; ref checks; offer

Interview Questions
    • What would you do to find out the health of the department in the first 24 hours?   Answer Question
    Good - i set my expectation at the beginning. They matched them. It was a fair salary, and expectations were set on review dates, package (super) and bonuses.