Superior Group

2.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Superior Group in November 2014.

The recruiting and interview went well but after that, things went a little downhill. My recruiter barely replies to my emails anymore nor call me to followup (prob busy with other temps) and when I call her for followup, she finally check her email for the information I sent her 1 - 2 days ago...She told me my start date will 'definitely' be on ____ but turned out it got extended for two more weeks since I just started my background check a week ago. That is understandable but she shouldn't confirm it unless she knows for sure and she should know how long the process takes. For the interview, the manager was a really nice guy. He made me feel comfortable so I talk with him like any normal person and before the interview, he was straightforward with me so I appreciate that.

Interview Questions
    I appreciate the interviewer letting me know that nothing is guaranteed so I am aware that anything can happen. I agree to give it a try for the experience.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsville, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsville, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Superior Group in June 2014.

Received a phone call about coming in for an interview. The representative instructed me to read up on the company. Upon arriving for the interview I waited in the waiting room for someone to come get me. I was then taken to a conference room where the person who called me had an impromptu interview with me warning me about the real interview which was held immediately afterwards. They asked the typical past job questions then asked if the one company I had worked at was the same one they had heard about in the news. They then asked me to tell them what I knew about their company and then asked if I had any questions. They seemed upset that I didn't ask any questions. Then one of the two women escorted me down to the waiting room again and the interview was over.

Interview Questions
    • They asked what I knew about the company and seemed unhappy that I didn't know every detail about their history.   View Answer

Associate Producer ESPN (Bristol, CT) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, CT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Superior Group in June 2013.

Recruiter saw my resume of careerbuilder.com. Interview consisted of two phone interviews. 1:1 with Superior Group, and a 2:1 with ESPN. Process took about two weeks to complete. There were 3 other people interviewed for the job.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were highly technical about field of interest. Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question
    Negociation on hourly rate, no benefits, position was temporary with oppertunity possibly to continue. Positon is seasonal.

R & O Production Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Superior Group in February 2010.

Inquired in more depth about radio frequency and Microwave experience. Advised that a test of repairing damaged radios at employer was required, and to date about 1 of 5 succeed. 6 month contract contained no medical, dental, or any benefits whatsoever, and was determined to end without continued services. Company wants no training, contract. Advised to keep with search for Engineering work.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have recent experience repairing RF and Microwave equipment?   View Answer
    • If given a failed radio, could you repair it, or troubleshoot to component level?   View Answer