Superior Well Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Electronics Engineer Interview

Pleasanton, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Superior Well Services in September 2010.

Interview Details – My interview was not to be considered normal. My interview took place in a lobby of the hotel the company was holding their quarterly reviews at. the manager was very unprofessional and was drinking alcholic beverages during the interview. idnt ask me very mny questions, most of the interview was him talking about what the job includes and what is expected.

Interview Question – no difficult questions were asked   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Midland, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Superior Well Services in June 2011.

Interview Details – The interview started on the phone and then I was invited to the office by the manager, after about 20 minutes of talking and going through my resume, he said they're going to make me an offer. The rest is history.

Interview Question – what am I doing currently?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were really no negotiations.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Superior Well Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Superior Well Services interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Superior Well Services employees and interview candidates.