Supermedia

Updated Sep 18, 2014
Updated Sep 18, 2014

2.8

Premise Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Supermedia.

An absolute disaster. Big surprise, they have lots of policies and procedures for their hiring process, and the managers are SUPER busy SEVEN days a week, so they have very little time to even hire the help they need, when they can.

Premise Media Consultant Interview

All initial interviews are handled by the HR department not the Manager. It is best to allways talk about your ability to bring in new customers to the company. Demonstrate your ability to recommend and explain sometimes complex solutions to clients. You must always demonstrate that you are flexiable in both travel and additional hours that might be needed to get the job done.

Marketing Sales Interview

they tell you u can make great money and you start the job and wish you didn't leave your last position

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Supermedia.

Submitted resume and received a phone interview from a call center (weird). Weeks later I received a call requesting an interview. I went in and interviewed (I was lied to about every aspect of the job). The questions are normal behavioral questions and the supervisors weren't that intelligent, so it was pretty easy.

Negotiated for more money, but accepting was the biggest mistake of my life. Seriously1

Media Consultant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Supermedia.

Found by ADP - 3 interviews

N/a

Premis Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Alamitos, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Alamitos, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Supermedia.

Submited resume online. Had 1 phone and 1 face to face interview. Was hired the next day.

Interview Questions
    • Wasn't really that unexpected as everybody asks what your weakness or weaknesses are as for some that can be a difficult question. They either do want to admit or have some glaring weakness but just don't see it.   Answer Question
    At the time, there was no negotiation. It was a set salary but commissions was uncapped.

Telephone Media Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmwood Park, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmwood Park, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Supermedia.

I submitted my resume online. I was invited to interview. The interview was with two sale managers who went over my resume and explained the job to me, and then asked me if I could handle this type of work.

Interview Questions
    • One sales manager asked me to sell him his pen. However, he is no longer with the company so don't expect that question. They were pretty straight forward questions. Mostly interested if i was comfortable with cold-calls   Answer Question
    An HR rep called me to make the offer and give me all the details.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Very Structured Process

Inside Sales Media Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleton, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleton, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Supermedia in February 2013.

I replied to a Monster posting. They took my application and set me up with a phone screen that lasted about 15 min. From there, I had a phone interview with the Training Manager that lasted roughly 45 min. I then did an in-person interview with that manager and another manager within the company. This last just over an hour, and they made an offer that same afternoon.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were pretty standard. Perhaps the hardest thing they asked me was to list 3 adjectives that former clients would use to describe me, or the one skill that is most important to a salesperson.   Answer Question

No sure about the direction and culture of the company.

Media Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Supermedia in July 2012.

Quick and and Easy...a monkey could get a job here. It took only 1 phone interview and 1 interview to get a job. They will send you an offer letter and you will not be able to negotiate with them on your salary.

none

Supermedia Response

Oct 17, 2014Reputation Management Coordinator

Hi- We're happy that you accepted your job offer and even happier that you've been on board for the past 2 years. Thanks for your commitment! -Ed