Supermedia Media Consultant Interview Questions

2.6

Media Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Supermedia.

Interview

Found by ADP - 3 interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/a

Other Interview Reviews for Supermedia

Media Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Supermedia in July 2012.

Interview

Quick and and Easy...a monkey could get a job here. It took only 1 phone interview and 1 interview to get a job. They will send you an offer letter and you will not be able to negotiate with them on your salary.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Supermedia Response

Oct 17, 2014Reputation Management Coordinator

Hi- We're happy that you accepted your job offer and even happier that you've been on board for the past 2 years. Thanks for your commitment! -Ed

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doylestown, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Supermedia (Doylestown, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

I had my interview downstairs in a coffee shop. They talked about the process of the sale (it wasn't what I was told) I was also told our starting salary was a 5k more than what it turned out to be.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about cold calling?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing, I wish now I didn't accept though. Waste of time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Supermedia (Everett, WA) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview process was relatively easy. My first phone interview was with Advantage Technical Resourcing and they just asked me few simple questions to see if I was qualified for the position. The hiring manager for SuperMedia was really nice and easy going. Just relax and tell him/her how you're valuable to the company and you won't have any trouble getting the job.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you bring to the table that qualify you for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Supermedia (Richmond, VA) in March 2010.

Interview

be prepared to role play - how you do here determines if you go to the next step

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation- its performance based largely

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Supermedia (Everett, WA) in January 2010.

Interview

Professional Interview. Met the senior manager, and a team manager. Asked about past sales experience. I focused on giving an impression I was hungry to make a lot of money. Seemed to work.

Interview Questions

• Cannot recall. Everything was pretty simple. I do remember being asked a series of questions, but I cannot recall any.   Answer Question

Media Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Supermedia in August 2009.

Interview

There is an initial phone interview which if you pass, then you meet the hiring the manager and get interviewed one on one, then there is a panal or group interview. You do have to give a presentation, they basically give you a scenario and you have 15 minutes to prepare and then basically present to the panel as they try and throw you off. Basically if you pass this then you get the job.

Media Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Supermedia in March 2009.

Interview

HR will interview you a couple of times via phone. Then send you to the local sales manager. You have to role play the customer/salesperson sales call and sell the product to the manager. Who then decides if you have the chops to do the job. Training is 3 weeks in another city.

Interview Questions

• They give you five minutes to prepare your sales pitch to sell an ad in the yellow pages to the manager.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It's a union job so there is no negotiation. Everyone starts at a small base and you make your money by commission