Supermedia

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Everett, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Supermedia in January 2010.

Interview Details – Professional Interview. Met the senior manager, and a team manager. Asked about past sales experience. I focused on giving an impression I was hungry to make a lot of money. Seemed to work.

Interview Question – Cannot recall. Everything was pretty simple. I do remember being asked a series of questions, but I cannot recall any.   Answer Question

Richmond, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Supermedia in March 2010.

Interview Details – be prepared to role play - how you do here determines if you go to the next step

Interview Question – role- playing with the area manager   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation- its performance based largely

Media Consultant

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at Supermedia.

Interview Details – Found by ADP - 3 interviews

Interview Question – Ttechnology experience - bring in an iPad!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/a

Very Easy Interview

Doylestown, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Supermedia in January 2012.

Interview Details – I had my interview downstairs in a coffee shop. They talked about the process of the sale (it wasn't what I was told) I was also told our starting salary was a 5k more than what it turned out to be.

Interview Question – How do you feel about cold calling?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Nothing, I wish now I didn't accept though. Waste of time.

Everett, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Supermedia in June 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was relatively easy. My first phone interview was with Advantage Technical Resourcing and they just asked me few simple questions to see if I was qualified for the position. The hiring manager for SuperMedia was really nice and easy going. Just relax and tell him/her how you're valuable to the company and you won't have any trouble getting the job.

Interview Question – What skills do you bring to the table that qualify you for this position?   Answer Question

Media Consultant

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Supermedia in March 2009.

Interview Details – HR will interview you a couple of times via phone. Then send you to the local sales manager. You have to role play the customer/salesperson sales call and sell the product to the manager. Who then decides if you have the chops to do the job. Training is 3 weeks in another city.

Interview Question – They give you five minutes to prepare your sales pitch to sell an ad in the yellow pages to the manager.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It's a union job so there is no negotiation. Everyone starts at a small base and you make your money by commission

Media Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Supermedia in August 2009.

Interview Details – There is an initial phone interview which if you pass, then you meet the hiring the manager and get interviewed one on one, then there is a panal or group interview. You do have to give a presentation, they basically give you a scenario and you have 15 minutes to prepare and then basically present to the panel as they try and throw you off. Basically if you pass this then you get the job.

Interview Question – What would you do in this scenario.......   Answer Question

Worked for Supermedia? Contribute to the Community!