Supermedia Outside Sales Interview Questions

4.0

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Interview

Very Structured Process

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Supermedia

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Supermedia in January 2012.

Interview

The first interview was very easy. Alot of situational questions...."Tell me a time when..." This interview was all about numbers. How many cold calls and closes I made with my last employer. Example: "How many calls would you make to close a sale..." The second interview was with 2 people. It was very difficult because an on the spot presentation was expected with no time to prepare. I was simply given the product, 5 page brochure and asked to sell it like I was on a sales call. VERY nerve racking. I felt this would make or break the interview. Also, you have to kow alot about the web,internet advertising, and social media, even though the job description doesn't mention this.

Interview Questions

• How many outside calls would you make before you close a sale?   Answer Question
    • Tell me what you know about organic vs. non-organic web listings?   Answer Question