Supermedia

Interview Question – Sell something on the spot   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

OUTSIDE SALES

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Supermedia in January 2012.

Interview Details – The first interview was very easy. Alot of situational questions...."Tell me a time when..." This interview was all about numbers. How many cold calls and closes I made with my last employer. Example: "How many calls would you make to close a sale..." The second interview was with 2 people. It was very difficult because an on the spot presentation was expected with no time to prepare. I was simply given the product, 5 page brochure and asked to sell it like I was on a sales call. VERY nerve racking. I felt this would make or break the interview. Also, you have to kow alot about the web,internet advertising, and social media, even though the job description doesn't mention this.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Supermedia

Worked for Supermedia? Contribute to the Community!

Supermedia Videos

Supermedia – Why Work for Us?

Social, Local, Mobile SuperMedia helps businesses build the right social, local, and mobile presence so they can connect with their customers, wherever they may be. Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Supermedia Outside Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Supermedia employees and interview candidates.