Supermedia

Supermedia Telephone Media Consultant Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmwood Park, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmwood Park, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Supermedia.

I submitted my resume online. I was invited to interview. The interview was with two sale managers who went over my resume and explained the job to me, and then asked me if I could handle this type of work.

Interview Questions
  • One sales manager asked me to sell him his pen. However, he is no longer with the company so don't expect that question. They were pretty straight forward questions. Mostly interested if i was comfortable with cold-calls   Answer Question
An HR rep called me to make the offer and give me all the details.

Other Interview Reviews for Supermedia

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlton, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlton, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Supermedia in October 2010.

Sat with a manager and the regional training manager through phase 2 of the interview. Phase 1 was a phone interview. Was asked to prove the value of the Yellow Pages to a business owner who had an ad in the book.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Supermedia in October 2008.

I was hired in 2008, however things have definitely changed since then. I was hired by a young 20 something manager, who knew who what he was looking for. He was looking for someone who knew rejection was coming, who could successfully overcome objections and try to provide a solution.

The process however is very fast. You will speak with a sales manager or two, you will tell them about your experience, you will role play in the interview pretending to sell/consult, and if you are liked they were hire you on the spot pending background checks.

Interview Questions
    Typically there isn't much room for negotiation unless you come in with exactly the type of experience they are looking for. Base salary will be anywhere between $30k and $35k