Supreme Legacy

Updated Sep 23, 2014

2.3

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Supreme Legacy .

I spoke to a nice young lady who booked me to come in for an interview. The interview was very thorough, gave me all the details I needed about the position. Let me know what the starting salary was going to be as well as the opportunity for growth within the company which was what I really wanted to know. He let me know the different clients they had, pretty impressive. I got to see the day to day operations for someone first starting and got to meet some of the other staff members as well.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me if I had experience supervising a staff, if I had management experience, if I was a team player.   Answer Question

Entry Level to Management Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Supreme Legacy .

I went thru a good process for the interview. I was nervous but they made me feel comfortable. The interview focused mainly on growth from within and expansive with there current clients. The management side of thd business was very exciting to me.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were about my character, experience, my goals, and how confident i was in a professional setting. It took a total of 20 mins.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Supreme Legacy in September 2014.

I recently applied for a position with the company and was called back for a chance to interview. When I went in for the interview the lobby was actually pretty nice compared what I had been to lately and the receptionist was, well like all receptionists, friendly but distracted. When I was called into the HR Manager's office I was received warmly and professionally. I wasn't sure what to expect as I didn't get much information from the receptionist but all in all I would have to say that it was successful. Ray really took the time to explain the company, their history and what they did as well as take a real interest in what I was looking for and where I would like to take my career. He made the interview light and informative and really focused on making sure that not only would I be a great fit for the company but also if the company would be a good fit for me. Needless to say I got the job and I start Tuesday.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most challenging experience in your work history and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Entry Level to Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

I applied online for the Entry Level position on Career Builder. I received a call from a friendly administrator who was very descriptive on the position. I had my initial interview with Supreme Legacy INC on Monday, met with the Manager, Raymond and we spoke for about a half hour or so. After my first job interview, I was eager to support the current and future ventures of Supreme Legacy. I was selected for a second interview, so I came back the next day and spent about an hour with one of their Account Managers. We discussed the Management Training Program, and the different clients accounts I would be working with. She was very thorough, and did go over compensation packages, their corporate structure, background, the hours, travel opportunities, & events. We discussed my goals for the next 60-90 days, and what I hope to contribute to their team. I truly enjoyed the second interview; it felt like they had a real interest in getting to know me. After the second round interview the Account Manager gives a referral to the Manager and you will find out if you are offered the position. I was offered and I was pleased to accept!

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Called in for first interview. "Interview" is about four minutes long. They ask you about yourself, why you want the position, if you think you could do the "job." The second and third interviews consist of test driving the job of harassing people on the streets and soliciting business in local businesses to purchase the extremely low quality make up product.

This place is a scam!!!!!!!!!! My first "interview" was about four minutes long. The "HR department" calls every resume they receive and the positions are all completely misleading. All positions are the same-whether it is an entry level marketing position or a management trainee position. Your job is to harass people on the streets of Boston to buy their makeup products. DO NOT, I repeat, Do NOT, work here. This company is a complete scam and a waste of time.

Management Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Supreme Legacy in August 2014.

I was originally called by their receptionist because of an application they had recieved. I spoke with her and she told me about the position and we talked a little. She asked me simple questions in regards to what I was currently looking for out of a company . She told me I would be meeting with her Director. She seemed to answer most of my questions. I came in for my interview and upon entering was greeted by a women sitting at the front desk. She greeted me and gave me an application to fill out and put me in a waiting room . I waited for about 5 minutes then gave the paper back and was put back in the room. I waited a little more before the director came and got me. he seemed excited for it being early in the morning too, and we went into his office. He asked me a lot of questions about me and told me about the company and what it is they do . I had alot of questions and he seemed to answer most of them for most part. He invited me back for a second round interview after making sure I seemed sure that I was okay with the position. I was a little skeptical at first but after meeting with them I think they pretty much clear up any questions you have.

Interview Questions
    Yes, I understood the position and the guy seemed to be pretty reasonable with the pay. I was surprised to the options he had.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

I applied online – interviewed at Supreme Legacy in July 2014.

I went into the interview a little unsure about what the company does. There is little information on their website. But I found out from the interview that all people applying to this job will be expected to sell makeup. They only have one client. Everyone must start as a sales person, regardless of the different titles they have on their website.

Interview Questions

I didn't want to be trained to be a sales person

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Supreme Legacy .

The company is a scam. I did research after they asked me back for a second interview. I got a bad feeling from the place the second I walked in the door, where I stood for 10 minutes waiting for reception. They make promises of fast promotions and prestigious titles but fail to mention that you'll be working for commission, no matter what position you apply for, selling make up bags for $3 a bag. This particular company has had to change it's name a few times due to negative reviews. Don't waste your time like I did.

It's a scam.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Supreme Legacy .

I had to go through a three part interview process, got to know a few of the top account managers and the president of the company. I got all my questions answered before I even started.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me to define success in my own terms, I was a bit caught off guard by the question but I really appreciated it because they are very focused in upward mobility which is something that I am very interested in when it comes to a company and success.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

I applied online – interviewed at Supreme Legacy in January 2014.

This is a direct marketing (Sales) position, you earn commission from selling bags of sample makeup kits. I believe the majority of the resumes they receive get a call back, it's a numbers game. They want you to talk to as many people as you can in a day to reach your quota. The first interview is short, just to see if they think you're "socially awkward" you will then be invited to the second round interview, which is you and a current employee go out and you see how they sell the makeup, and what types of sales pitches they use. They want people who are outgoing and can take hearing no from potential customers, and be able to move on to the next without being discouraged. Everyone that works with Supreme Legacy, and the many "sister direct-sales companies that they are apart of, has to start at the entry level sales position" They make promises of quick promotion after you've learned the ropes and can bring others in to teach them the ways of Supreme Legacy.

Interview Questions
    • Very typical questions such as what are your strengths and weaknesses, if you're outgoing, what you're looking to get into as far as work is concerned, The biggest one is probably how well you can take rejection.   Answer Question

There are many promises made about the growth potential, and they say that they will train you to become a director, and manager so that you can one day (As soon as 6 months) run your own location. I am not looking for a 100% commission position selling small sample kits of makeup.

Supreme Legacy Response

Feb 18, 2014Owner

Supreme Legacy strives to make a positive impact on the local Massachusetts economy by offering a range of employment opportunities. It is our intention to always act in the best interest of both our ... More