Supreme Lending

Interviews for Top Jobs at Supreme Lending

Senior Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Supreme Lending in February 2012.

3 interviews. 2 were by telephone, and the third was in person with the branch manager. The 3rd interview was mostly to determine if the branch manager and I could work together. He was terrific from the start, so that ended well. They didn't pay overtime for underwriters, but they compensated well with the after hours bonus. I would recommend obtaining the benefits cost (health) early on to decide if it works for you. They follow AUS, so you don't have to maintain multiple investor guidelines. If you are not fully credentialed in FHA/VA, then make sure that they have a plan for you to get your credentials.

Interview Questions
    • Make sure you know the appropriate waiting periods for all product types for bankruptcies, short sales, and foreclosures.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate, because I received a reasonable offer. The bonus program is very straight forward, and, if you are willing to work overtimes, they will compensate you more than fairly.

Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Supreme Lending in December 2011.

Just be yourself and honest. If you're good at sales and you follow the process that is put into place you are guaranteed success.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared to know how much money you want to make and what you are committed to doing to get it.   Answer Question
    Their is no room for negotiation. If you like the plan like I did, take it.

Senior Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ðà Lạt (Vietnam)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ðà Lạt (Vietnam)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Supreme Lending in January 2014.

Managment promisded one thing and deliverded another. I hope everyone will call former employees before going here. What more can I say? This interview was difficult, I never trusted these guys