Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Proshop Clerk Interview

Proshop Clerk

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort.

Interview Details – I asked to have an interview, and they hired me on the spot

Interview Question – There were no questions in my interview, I was immediately hired   View Answer

Bartender Interview

Bartender

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort in June 2010.

Interview Details – Was called by HR, set up interview with Bar Manager 2 days later. Had a two page questionaire to fill out then sat down and went over it one on one. Was then told I'd be notified. Was called back 3 days later and offered job then it took about a week to get my badge--Drug test, background check, fingerprinting were all done through the tribal agency. All handled veryprofessionally and I thought in a timely manner considering.

Interview Question – What did you dislike most about your last job?   View Answer

Cashier Interview

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort in June 2010.

Interview Details – okay

Interview Question – Tell us an experience where you were involved in diversity?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort employees and interview candidates.