Sur La Table Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Sur La Table in October 2013.

1 phone interview and than one face to face. Mostly questions on sales experience and customer service. No cooking required, no interest in cooking no prior experience with selling cookware

Interview Questions
    no negotiations

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pasadena, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sur La Table in May 2010.

Filled out the application online, as was instructed to do when I called to ask if they were hiring. Then, about 5 days later, I called the store to see if they had any information regarding my application, they said that I should just stop in and fill out the application in person as there is some "disconnect" between corporate and the online system and the locations.
    Came in later that day to fill out the application. Left if there with the shift supervisor/temp. manager who said they would contact me in a week or so when the new manager was brought on.
    Heard nothing for about a month until I got a voicemail asking me to come in and interview. Called back and was told that the manager was the only person working the floor and she'd have to call me back later to discuss scheduling an interview.
    In the meantime, I had already been offered nearly full-time employment at another job, so I'm just trying to find out if I can work 1 or 2 days a week, in order to get the discount. Still waiting to get the callback from the manager....

Interview Questions

Worked for Sur La Table? Contribute to the Community!