Sur La Table Sales Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tualatin, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sur La Table (Tualatin, OR) in October 2012.

Interview

Asked how I would sell a set of knives. I went through the process I thought I would use and experiences I have had with fine cutlery.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Seasonal Christmas help with possible hire options after.

Other Interview Reviews for Sur La Table

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sur La Table (Glendale, WI) in May 2011.

Interview

It was disorganized and confusing, but the in person interview was relaxed and comfortable. There weren't any questions that were hard to answer. No stumpers.

Negotiation

There was no negotiating.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sur La Table in June 2010.

Interview

Interview process was standard in my perception. There was first a phone interview and if you got past that then they scheduled you for an inperson interview. There was a description of the job and then they had questions on what your experience is and your background.

Interview Questions

• I don't really think any of the questions were that difficult.   Answer Question