Sur La Table

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tualatin, OR

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sur La Table in October 2012.

Interview Details – Asked how I would sell a set of knives. I went through the process I thought I would use and experiences I have had with fine cutlery.

Interview Question – I do not remember.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Seasonal Christmas help with possible hire options after.

Glendale, WI

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sur La Table in May 2011.

Interview Details – It was disorganized and confusing, but the in person interview was relaxed and comfortable. There weren't any questions that were hard to answer. No stumpers.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiating.

Sales

The process took a day - interviewed at Sur La Table in June 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process was standard in my perception. There was first a phone interview and if you got past that then they scheduled you for an inperson interview. There was a description of the job and then they had questions on what your experience is and your background.

Interview Question – I don't really think any of the questions were that difficult.   Answer Question

Worked for Sur La Table? Contribute to the Community!