SurePayroll

www.surepayroll.com

SurePayroll Interview Questions

Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glenview, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at SurePayroll.

1. Multiple rounds of interview
    2. Learn about the company as much as you can before you interview
    3. Be specific when explaining your past experience

Was given only one offer in a take it or leave it kind of way.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glenview, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SurePayroll in March 2012.

Interview was relatively easy and casual. Basically reviewed my history and in what ways I could apply my prior experiences to SurePayroll.

Interview Questions
    • What was the difficult/ challenging experience while on the phone with an angry client?   Answer Question

Amendment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glenview, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SurePayroll in November 2011.

Interviewed five other temps and me.

Simple and straightforward.

Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glenview, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at SurePayroll in September 2011.

There really wasn't anything special about the interview process, it started with my recruiter getting me a phone interview with the senior IT staff at the time. Then a face-to-face meeting with said Senior IT staff was arranged, and I felt very comfortable with those with whom I met, while at the same time I had a sense that they were all business and knew what they were looking for in a candidate. After a few days I was scheduled to meet with the CIO, and, once again, the interview was comfortable, friendly, but focused.

They asked, I accepted.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glenview, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SurePayroll in September 2011.

Phone interview with a recruiter and then an in person with the channel sales manager and then the national sales manager. Followed up with a meeting with the vice president of sales. After that the sales manager called with the offer and they gave me about a week to think about it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glenview, IL

I applied online – interviewed at SurePayroll in September 2010.

I was screened by the HR department, and then invited to come in for an interview. I met with a couple of managers, including the department manager. I needed a background check and that was quick. The manager said I'd get a decission quickly, and it was quick, just a couple of days. Veyr professional and thorough. Each meeting was about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • What was one thing you wish you had never done in your career?   Answer Question
    I was what I was ecxpecting and I accepted

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glenview, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SurePayroll in June 2010.

First there was a call with a recruiter. I think the job was posted on career builder or on LinkedIn. Then there was an in person interview with one of the sales managers. Then there was another interview with another one of the managers. Then there was a final interview with the VP of sales

Interview Questions
    • "Given the numbers 1 to 1,000, what is the minimum number of guesses needed to find a specific number, if you are given the hint 'higher' or 'lower' for each guess you make?   Answer Question