SurePayroll

Relevance Date Difficulty

Amendment Specialist Interview

Amendment Specialist
Glenview, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at SurePayroll in November 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed five other temps and me.

Interview Question – How to handle a disgruntled customer   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Simple and straightforward.

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Glenview, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SurePayroll in June 2010.

Interview Details – First there was a call with a recruiter. I think the job was posted on career builder or on LinkedIn. Then there was an in person interview with one of the sales managers. Then there was another interview with another one of the managers. Then there was a final interview with the VP of sales

Interview Question – "Given the numbers 1 to 1,000, what is the minimum number of guesses needed to find a specific number, if you are given the hint 'higher' or 'lower' for each guess you make?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Glenview, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SurePayroll in September 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview with a recruiter and then an in person with the channel sales manager and then the national sales manager. Followed up with a meeting with the vice president of sales. After that the sales manager called with the offer and they gave me about a week to think about it.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Glenview, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SurePayroll in March 2012.

Interview Details – Interview was relatively easy and casual. Basically reviewed my history and in what ways I could apply my prior experiences to SurePayroll.

Interview Question – What was the difficult/ challenging experience while on the phone with an angry client?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Glenview, IL

I applied online - interviewed at SurePayroll in September 2010.

Interview Details – I was screened by the HR department, and then invited to come in for an interview. I met with a couple of managers, including the department manager. I needed a background check and that was quick. The manager said I'd get a decission quickly, and it was quick, just a couple of days. Veyr professional and thorough. Each meeting was about 45 minutes.

Interview Question – What was one thing you wish you had never done in your career?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was what I was ecxpecting and I accepted

Technology Interview

Technology
Glenview, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at SurePayroll.

Interview Details – 1. Multiple rounds of interview
2. Learn about the company as much as you can before you interview
3. Be specific when explaining your past experience

Negotiation Details – Was given only one offer in a take it or leave it kind of way.

Network Administrator Interview

Network Administrator
Glenview, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at SurePayroll in September 2011.

Interview Details – There really wasn't anything special about the interview process, it started with my recruiter getting me a phone interview with the senior IT staff at the time. Then a face-to-face meeting with said Senior IT staff was arranged, and I felt very comfortable with those with whom I met, while at the same time I had a sense that they were all business and knew what they were looking for in a candidate. After a few days I was scheduled to meet with the CIO, and, once again, the interview was comfortable, friendly, but focused.

Interview Question – "Give me a headline to describe yourself right now."   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They asked, I accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for SurePayroll? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SurePayroll interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by SurePayroll employees and interview candidates.