SureWest Communications Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at SureWest Communications

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at SureWest Communications (Roseville, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

panel interview, STAR and behavor questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Direct Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SureWest Communications (Roseville, CA).

Interview

The first thing I did was attend a career fair at SureWest. It explained the day to day expectations of the job to weed out those who would not be comfortable performing the duties expected. Then I was interviewed by the Direct Sales Manager. Basic interview questions and techniques that I cannot recall off the top of my head.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no salary negotiation. It's a base of $30k/yr, plus commission. If you were at 100% of goal, your total comp is $60k/yr.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SureWest Communications in August 2011.

Interview

Very easy. Great people with good questions doing the interview.

Interview Questions

• Who is the worst boss you've ever had?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SureWest Communications in December 2008.

Interview

Recruited by a former colleague who moved to SureWest. First interview with HR was a behavioral interview. 2nd interview was with three peers and one VP. Last interview was to negotiate salary. Professional all the way. The work culture was professional and people seemed to enjoy being there. The office was nice, in fact, lots of people had offices. Positive impression of the company from this process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation, take it or leave it. If you think they really want you though, it would be good to counter-offer.