Surrey County Council

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Interview

Administrative

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Surrey County Council in October 2011.

Interview Details – Communication throughout the process was very good. It was clear what was going to be included in the interview as it was indicated in prior contact with the company what i would need to know. Very friendly and relaxed interview panel and overall a pleasurable process as far as interviews are concerned.

Interview Question – What would you like us to offer you in terms of training?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Special Needs Coordinator Interview

Special Needs Coordinator
Kingston, East of England, England (UK)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Surrey County Council in April 2008.

Interview Details – It was a very relaxed informal interview with the headteacher about my previous experience and how I could help support th children with special needs within the school.

Interview Question – How would you approach a parent with severe concerns about a child's physical wellbeing?   Answer Question

Worked for Surrey County Council? Contribute to the Community!